News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

^ yesterday I was using the green highlighter when I was studying cause it was so bright that I went cross-eyed when I stared at it :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

ughhh I don't know if I can colour it XD It's already taking forever and I'm not awesome with my tablet yet...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

^Don't worry, you'll get used to it. :D

Speaking of which, I'm done coloring mah patchwork cyborg guy for the most part. Now I just need to work on shading. I hate shading.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

So I'm probably going to be in NYC during Thanksgiving. I love NYC.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Me too. So much culture. But I couldn't live there. That would just be a death-wish.
Submissions Page

Nebbles

I wanna go back to NYC.

But I want my shiny Giratina more....

Harvest

Had my first veggie burger today.  It was surprisingly delicious :D
-

spitllama

Quote from: Nebbles on September 12, 2011, 06:46:56 PMI wanna go back to NYC.

But I want my shiny Giratina more....

Are you getting it yourself? That's the only pokemon I've ever SRed for and I finally got it!
Submissions Page

dahans

Quote from: Harvest on September 12, 2011, 07:00:21 PMHad my first veggie burger today.  It was surprisingly delicious :D
Woah  you can't eat this stuff in Austria... It tastes like nothing.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nebbles

Quote from: spitllama on September 12, 2011, 08:28:52 PMAre you getting it yourself? That's the only pokemon I've ever SRed for and I finally got it!

Yep. Still SRing.

GaryOak

I must randomly post here something.

I've had two weeks of school now and I'm not too enthusiastic about this ;I. Atm we have 26 hours of classes in a week and 19 of them is just math. Math is ok, I knew there would be a lot of it but this is too much. Teachers are so much worse than in high school so if I can't keep up, I'll probably quit after one year or if I don't I might do the exhange student thingy. I kinda want to go somewhere abroad.

But on the other hand I like it here in my own apartment and in the new city 8). It's a new kind of freedom.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

spitllama

Is there really such thing as a "fashion expert?" The name even SOUNDS dumb to me.

Fashion is all subjective and people will pretty much wear anything and still think it looks "hip/rad/cool" or whatever. I consider it to be one of those titles that's just an excuse for not going to college.
Submissions Page

Nebbles

Fashion is different to everyone. Experts, though, would know what's the latest trend, etc. Mainstream fashion is what's "cool", etc. But everyone has a different sense of fashion. Whatever I like wearing, I like wearing and I don't care if the fashion is "old". I like it, I wear it.