spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Hoorah, I just made dessert for dinner tonight. It's gonna be delicious~
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: spitllama on September 11, 2011, 11:02:12 AMWow... who knew that wanting to remember those that died could be politically incorrect. Remembering and moving forward are two completely different things. Events don't just disappear because something else happens after it. So yes blame me for remembering a tragedy.

Why are we jelly of Harvest. Cause he's getting 60's chicks?

Bahaha. Ofc I said that it's politically incorrect.

Anyways.
Apparently there is going to be some kind of Pokémon tournament at my university. Awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MassiveMayhem

Someone needs to pry me off my piano. I've been playing for like 2 hours straight I think.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

spitllama

Haven't you already pried yourself off to come to the computer?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

So the ART I'm working on now is pretty much the first thing I've ever made that I've put more than 15 minutes of effort into. Apparently I'm pretty good at things when I actually try . It's not done though. Probably will work on it for a few more hours throughout the week before it's complete.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: spitllama on September 11, 2011, 12:24:28 PMHaven't you already pried yourself off to come to the computer?
No I was on my phone. lol
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on September 11, 2011, 12:11:54 PMSomeone needs to pry me off my piano. I've been playing for like 2 hours straight I think.

Omg I know. It's like, I sit down and before I realize it I've been playing for an hour, and it's not a big stretch for two hours. I really enjoy it though, so it's all good.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

WHOOHOO! Victorian State Schools Spectacular is on this upcoming weekend and I'm SO excited! :D
I play the bari sax and I've got all these awesome solos!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

triforced1

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

Could somebody do me a favor?
Until I find my brother's finale disc I can't make any changes to the arrangements.

Under Pokemon DPP, Pokemon League (Day), Measure 20, the notes on the right hand after the chord are:
G, F, but it needs to be Bb, Ab (not double flat, since there is an Ab earlier in the measure.)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

I'm like a page late but depending on the chick I find smoking really attractive.  Don't care.  Their mouths do not taste like ash.
-

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

pics or it didn't happen

also get it in the tupperware and send it to me already

me irl
[close]