News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Oh I transposed Lily's Theme from DH Part 2 into Bb clarinet for my friend Kelsey if anyone wants it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Become a watcher of the coolest guy of DeviantArt and boost his self esteem like the cool person you are

EDIT: DAMNITDAMNITDAMNIT, I've got ACTs tomorrow. Oh well, at least its not the SAT. If that were true I might have face palmed to the point of a concussion.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Ah it's easy.  Just disregard the crappy essay question as that score hardly matters anyway -.-

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Just found out I have to leave at 630 this morning for some charity thing.......lame............find this out at 12:30am....

Gonna be a rough ass morning.
-

Nebbles

god I fucking hate people sometimes

/goes to a corner
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

after a long day of travelling and unpacking (I JUST finished unpacking), I can finally relax in my new apartment at school!!!

dahans

Yesterday I saw a performance of Haydn's "the creation".... omg what a feeling... I can't get the melodies out of my head.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Harvest on September 09, 2011, 09:29:56 PMJust found out I have to leave at 630 this morning for some charity thing.......lame............find this out at 12:30am....

Gonna be a rough ass morning.

That is so uncanny, I just woke up cause my brother is getting up to leave at 6:30 for some charity thing at his church...wtf

EDIT: Page 1200 get and stuff

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 09, 2011, 07:35:00 PMAh it's easy.  Just disregard the crappy essay question as that score hardly matters anyway -.-
Yeah, I know. I've taken it before. I just don't like 4 hour tests. I find I could do much more awesome things with those 4 hours. Like sleep.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: dahans on September 10, 2011, 01:56:53 AMYesterday I saw a performance of Haydn's "the creation".... omg what a feeling... I can't get the melodies out of my head.

Somebody is in LOVE with Haydn. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

If you're not in love with music, I'd say you haven't experienced your kind of music yet. If you hear music that really and truly moves you, then it's hard not to fall in love with it.