News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 05, 2011, 06:58:32 PMBought Kirby's Dream Land off of the 3DS eShop today... Kirby music is ridiculously catchy.
You going to get Mass Attack?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Ragster2448

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0F6ULioaWc

Aw yeah, here it is. This is mah band rocking Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin. I messed up in a few parts of the drum solo but I kept it coo.

Roz~

Got to hang out with my high school friends today. T'was really nice. Basically we visited every dorms and we laughed a lot.
Also it's so hot in my dorm it's going to be impossible to sleep D: Oh well. I think I kinda like it here.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DrP

It's my last week of work and everything nice is finally happening!!! Woo!! I can finally get things done and get a crapload of free stuff!

triforced1

Has anyone here attempted playing Moonlight Sonata mvt. 3? THAT'S some crazy stuff.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

triforced1

EFitTrainr

I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: triforced1 on September 06, 2011, 07:58:18 PMHas anyone here attempted playing Moonlight Sonata mvt. 3? THAT'S some crazy stuff.
Yea, I'm at the point where I can play through it at a medium-slow tempo -.-

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: triforced1 on September 06, 2011, 08:10:53 PMDid he succeed? I need help.

Not sure if that was the one where he said he made loads of mistakes xD He was just recording it from his phone.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

triforced1

I've already gotten down the first two movements and am now starting the 3rd, but holy crap, it just looks so intimidating!

Beethoven used Intimidate!

triforced1's confidence dropped a level!

Harvest

Yeah, so, uni is amazing.  School spirit, suddenly have.  Social skills, suddenly have.

Life, suddenly awesome.
-