The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 16, 2008, 10:41:51 PM*cough* I've had the full version of Finale for ages now.  Just get it like everybody else does.  It's only hurting your potential not having access to every possible resource.  (That's how I justify myself :P)

And I say that any member caught plagiarizing should be instantly IP banned from the entire website with no chance of returning or submitting anything ever.  EVER.

"In God's Name We Prey, Amen".  ;D

KefkaticFanatic

They fixed the twilight hack!  :o :o :o

AND THE FREELOADER!

:o :o :o

The only thing that still works is the homebrew channel  :'(

Luckily I didn't update the Wii  :P

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 16, 2008, 10:41:51 PM*cough* I've had the full version of Finale for ages now.  Just get it like everybody else does.  It's only hurting your potential not having access to every possible resource.  (That's how I justify myself :P)

Hehe. That's a good one. :P

*adds to list of excuses*

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: starpikachu on June 16, 2008, 09:24:07 PMDo they still sell 2007?
yes they do ;) I think it's better cause I had it for a while.

Mike

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 17, 2008, 07:31:06 AMThey fixed the twilight hack!  :o :o :o

AND THE FREELOADER!

:o :o :o

The only thing that still works is the homebrew channel  :'(

Luckily I didn't update the Wii  :P

Same. Though I could still update since I did install the Homebrew channel. Also apparently they fixed some region game patching thingy too.

I got a boxed copy of Super Metroid practically mint in the mail today :D.

Dude

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Dude on June 17, 2008, 12:36:49 PMI got my driver's permit!
Hey congrats! Make sure you drive often unlike me XD.

musicguy49

Mike

I've had my permit for years and renewed it twice so far and right not it's expired since April. Too lazy to go get my license and the fact that gas cost so much doesn't make me want it more.

Mike

Facts about the new Wii update.

- The only new feature is dragging and dropping Miis into the Mii Parade, which is a cheap ass excuse to fix the Twilight Hack.
- It deletes the Twilight Hack permanently and searches for it on every boot to keep it off the memory.
- It checks all memory slots, for the save file.
- It mainly searches for a Zelda save.
- It searches for the Name and Horse name exploit in all saves.
- It searches three times.
- According to the timestamp, Nintendo has been testing this update since March 6th.

Best fact yet

- 6-8 hours after the update, some people found ways to bypass the Twilight Hack check, but it's not been released yet because they want to use the most efficient one. In your face Nintendo.

KefkaticFanatic

But I'm still going to install the homebrew channel, just in case. :P

me irl
[close]

Davey

I start my driver's training in september.

$300  ::)

[Edit]: Wow, Firefox 3 is great! if you don't have it yet, Mozilla is trying to have the most downloads in a 24 hour period. The only thing So far that went wrong with it was the installation, it created 3 shortcuts! Lol! so with the old firefox 2 shortcut I have 4 shortcuts, I was lucky and picked the right one! =P

starpikachu

My thought of the moment:
Should we have a "Secrets" topic? lol No, never mind.

And MH26: if they still sell it, where can I buy it (or at least look at its features first)?

Harvest

I'm getting a job!

Yaay! 

First thing on the list:  Buy a GOOD TV!

Next thing: ...save for university  :(
-

Davey

Meh, this is probably spam but whatever.

Congratulations on making it to page 100 TPYTotMT2! =D