News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Most Wii-motes have built-in Motion Plus now, so if you go buy a new one at the store it should have it. The nice thing about that is that the controller is still the same size as opposed to having the attachable motion plus accessory which makes holding the wii-mote awkward.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

triforced1

I've probably said this a bunch already, but I really wonder how they incorporated the MotionPlus into Skyward Sword. Hopefully it won't be like Twilight Princess where you win by flailing the Wii Remote around randomly.

Nebbles

Quote from: Bespinben on September 05, 2011, 03:43:33 PMMost Wii-motes have built-in Motion Plus now, so if you go buy a new one at the store it should have it. The nice thing about that is that the controller is still the same size as opposed to having the attachable motion plus accessory which makes holding the wii-mote awkward.

Oh! So the special controller should already have it, eh?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

So I was thinking. If I ever get married. I'm totally playing this song at the wedding.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Jeez, who composes the Layton games? The music is amazing!

SlowPokemon

That would be Tomohito Nishiura...ask SFK, he's amazing. I can send you download links for the soundtracks if ya like.

triforced1

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: triforced1 on September 05, 2011, 03:44:03 PMI've probably said this a bunch already, but I really wonder how they incorporated the MotionPlus into Skyward Sword. Hopefully it won't be like Twilight Princess where you win by flailing the Wii Remote around randomly.
They changed the gimmick so that it more accurately registers a vertical or horizontal slash, so they'll require you to slash something in a certain way.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on September 05, 2011, 03:46:51 PMOh! So the special controller should already have it, eh?

Yep. That controller looks so amazing. <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on September 05, 2011, 03:30:08 PMO__O!

Why haven't I thought of getting that yet...
Maybe because you don't own a Wii? :P

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

triforced1

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 05, 2011, 04:33:16 PMThey changed the gimmick so that it more accurately registers a vertical or horizontal slash, so they'll require you to slash something in a certain way.
Awesome. Now I really can't wait.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Bought Kirby's Dream Land off of the 3DS eShop today... Kirby music is ridiculously catchy.

Nebbles

Hopefully a giant mug for sleepytime tea will help me get tired enough for me to fall asleep...