News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

I do. It'd cost a fortune to send from Australia though. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

HOLY SFK!

The weather today is strangely odd.

It's September (and still summer I might add) and it's 70 outside and there are freaking thunderstorms... we dont even get thunderstorms during our rainy season in January!!

Something quite odd is going on...

Dude

Roz~

Raining a lot today, and it's only 18 outside. Hopefully there are underground tunnels in every building, if I wanted I wouldn't even have to go outside to go to my classes. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

It's humid here at the moment, which is weird 'cause the weatherman said it would be cold today.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

triforced1

Roz~

^Going to preorder it either on Wednesday or on Thursday. Gawd I want that bundle. D:

DrP

I preordered it too!

Thank you Amazon Prime!!! <--- Now I dont have to wait too long for it + 0% sales tax!

Nebbles

DAMMIT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON AMAZON TO BUY IT

FUCK I WANT TO PRE ORDER IT ;____; but my mom might go "no wait until Hanukkah"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

You realise they don't charge you until they ship, correct?

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

:I It's not like I can get the money in time? It was a giftcard that was given to me. There's 30 something left, and I don't have a job... so it's not like I can scrounge up money.

Ruto

O__O!

Why haven't I thought of getting that yet...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on September 05, 2011, 03:24:20 PM:I It's not like I can get the money in time? It was a giftcard that was given to me. There's 30 something left, and I don't have a job... so it's not like I can scrounge up money.

You could ask her to buy you the bundle as your Hanukkah present. That way you know you'll have the bundle even though you won't be able to play the game until Christmas.

Nebbles

I suppose that's true, yeah. I'll ask her when it gets a little closer to November, though. And I'd still need to get motion plus regardless, because I heard you're gonna need it for Skyward Sword.