News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 16, 2008, 01:06:36 PMJust a heads up.  Those who try to post on the hundredth page of the this topic by spamming, will have their posts deleted.

My D&D books were supposed to come today, but I checked the Amazon package tracking and listen to this:

June 10, 2008     02:55:00 AM     DENVER CO     Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit
June 14, 2008     01:03:00 PM     DENVER CO     Arrival Scan

WTF, did they spend 4 days in Denver driving in circles?!

haha, its just a glitch or something because when I ordered my PC parts it came in four packages and one was stuck in Vancouver while the others were near me.  But then it set itself right.
-

NasiDe

Funny how long it takes Nintendo Sheet Music Role-Playing Game to get to chapter six. If chapter five  lasts till fall it will have been going on for around year, if I'm correct.  :P
Oh well.
It's weird how my sheet music has suddenly started being ignored.  ??? :P ::) That doesn't matter. I'll be patient. ;)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 16, 2008, 01:06:36 PMJust a heads up.  Those who try to post on the hundredth page of the this topic by spamming, will have their posts deleted accounts banned for 1 week.

Please?

:P
Its about time we actually start enforcing rules.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

If it's really bad then yes.  But I'm hoping no one will.

ZeldaFan

Today we got a tour of the Pentagon by this guy my aunt and uncle knew. And oh my gosh that place is huge. and confusing.

anyway, we were going across the street to the mall we were parked at, then a downpour started right as we were crossing the street, so we all ran inside, but right before we got there, there was this huge crack of thunder, pretty close too. it was awesome.

the downpour only lasted like, 15 minutes, maybe. But we couldn't drive in the storm, so we went shopping. (yay lol)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

HugoMeister

I've become addicted to the "Eragon Soundtrack".....hmmm....interesting.....

Patrick Doyle ftw!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

MetroidHunter26

I've become addicted to the "Halo 3 Soundtrack".....hmmm....interesting.....

Marty O'Donnell ftw!

but I never seen Eragon and people said it wasn't true to the book (Pft as if I read. ::) ) so I wouldn't know >__>

Harvest

The Eragon movie was horrible, and I haven't even read the book.
-

HugoMeister

I never said I like the movie, (music is awesome though) and the book was entertaining. The movie was indeed a horrible book -> movie conversion........

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Mike

Finally just to make sure everyone sees this, I'd like to post this on the behalf of Frank/The_Grimace

QuoteI'd especially like to mention Chipmunk884's great arrangement of the "Kid Icarus Underworld" theme from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which he arranged with the help of PianoMan.  Not only must it have been a very difficult song to arrange, but it is arranged very well, though it may not be an easy piece to play!

----------

hope you guys realize that you guys should have my name for that sheet up there and not the noobs copying it from me.   

http://www.apollomix.com/sheetViewer.php?song=1209004393

i arranged these sheet almost 2 months ago, and i put tons of effort, time, and sweat into making it.  It is without a doubt my arrangement as not only did i instantly recognize my unique style in arranging, but every single note is copied from mine without change.

this is completely unacceptable and i demand its removed at once.  I mentioned this to admin earlier, whom they said they were taking care of it right away and removing it, but hours later, the sheet is still up, praising the plagerizer of my sheet.

Davey

Quote from: Mike on June 16, 2008, 07:56:43 PMFinally just to make sure everyone sees this, I'd like to post this on the behalf of Frank/The_Grimace

QuoteI'd especially like to mention Chipmunk884's great arrangement of the "Kid Icarus Underworld" theme from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which he arranged with the help of PianoMan.  Not only must it have been a very difficult song to arrange, but it is arranged very well, though it may not be an easy piece to play!

----------

hope you guys realize that you guys should have my name for that sheet up there and not the noobs copying it from me.   

http://www.apollomix.com/sheetViewer.php?song=1209004393

i arranged these sheet almost 2 months ago, and i put tons of effort, time, and sweat into making it.  It is without a doubt my arrangement as not only did i instantly recognize my unique style in arranging, but every single note is copied from mine without change.

this is completely unacceptable and i demand its removed at once.  I mentioned this to admin earlier, whom they said they were taking care of it right away and removing it, but hours later, the sheet is still up, praising the plagerizer of my sheet.

Yeah I saw that topic on apollo, and after comparing the sheets I agree. That is absolutely his music. I demand a change of this music or a boycott of Ninsheetmusic!

starpikachu

My thought of the moment:
w00t! My dad says I can get the full version of PrintMusic!

MetroidHunter26

Wich version? 2007 or 2008? cause I Personaly think 2007 is better to do stuff with.

starpikachu

KefkaticFanatic

*cough* I've had the full version of Finale for ages now.  Just get it like everybody else does.  It's only hurting your potential not having access to every possible resource.  (That's how I justify myself :P)

And I say that any member caught plagiarizing should be instantly IP banned from the entire website with no chance of returning or submitting anything ever.  EVER.

me irl
[close]