News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

I think it can help you excel in a way, cause when you get on a nice piano, you can play exponentially better. but that's just me.

DrP

I haz a keyboard that is identical to ETFs

I am always excited to head up to my grandparents (they live up the street from me)... cause they have a Steinway in their living room. That thing IS A BEAST. It feels so perfect when I play.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: Ruto on August 30, 2011, 08:45:17 PMWhat about that fictional town in Washington with vampires? >__>
I've been there a few times.. spoons, knives, Forks. Never read the books.

SlowPokemon

I <333333 Steinways. I've played on one several times, for recitals and the like and. Oh my god. I need one. It's seriously my life's dream to own:
A) a Steinway piano, the nicest there is
B) a lifetime pass to Disney World
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

ETF is a rebel.

ETF is technically suppose to be at school right now.

ETF gains badassery points.

spitllama

ETF has almost reached a positive value of badassery points
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

Taking the train up to Seattle tomorrow for an interview :)

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Quote from: spitllama on August 31, 2011, 01:21:00 PMETF has almost reached a positive value of badassery points

.....It wasn't already positive?

master_gamer38

Quote from: DrP on August 30, 2011, 10:43:38 PMI haz a keyboard that is identical to ETFs

THAT MEANS YOU HAS MY KEYBOARD!
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

I had to drive up to Downtown LA today (Yuck!) and went to one of the Big 4 firms to speak to associates and even some awesome partners about the company. I am really intrigued and I'll consider them in Seattle or Mountain View (if I dont get Seattle).

The office was SOOOOOO nice and they took me out to a lunch where it cost about 60 dollars for my lunch (and they paid for my gas and valet parking)

It was SOOO awesome getting a card key to access the elevators and the doors.

Harvest

as if after all this time I got my backpack back.  Nothing was stolen out of it either, the guy was really nice.  just his roommate was a lazy douche which is why he didn't return it and the nice one was in the hospital :P

Really happy to have it back, now I'm excited for school!
-