News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 30, 2011, 07:31:41 PMRight, wasn't addressing the small infant.
That makes perfect sense because if you were addressing a small infant, then I would have the sudden mental image of someone shouting at a baby, "BABY!" over and over again while the baby continues to cry.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Fleetstar The Flygon

I get a real piano tomorrow!
Cream cheese and sugar,
A scrimmage game.

Those are my thoughts. Goodnight America. (And all those other countries.)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 30, 2011, 07:33:58 PMThat makes perfect sense because if you were addressing a small infant, then I would have the sudden mental image of someone shouting at a baby, "BABY!" over and over again while the baby continues to cry.

Luigi does that like the entire game of Partners in Time.

It's actually an audio line. "BABIES!!!"

It's like the funniest line ever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

triforced1

I just realized that there are two cities in Washington: Seattle and Around Seattle.

DrP

MassiveMayhem

So I might be buying new piano. Right now I have a Adagio model KDP-18.  The piano is meh, but i've had it for a while now.  I think I want a new one.  I can't afford a real piano, I'd probably have to stick to a digital.  My budget is around $1,100.  So any suggestions?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

triforced1

Quote from: DrP on August 30, 2011, 08:03:32 PMHOW DARE YOU NOT ACKNOWLEDGE BELLEVUE!
Hey, I used to live in Kirkland. It's my middle name too xD
But seriously, what do people think of when they think of Washington? Seattle. Or Redmond, but those are the Microsoft whores.

DrP

You cant forget Redmond is a Nintendo whore.

When I think of Washington. I think of Starbucks, Costco (and Kirkland [the brand and city]), Boeing, Seattle, Sea-Tac, UW, the Space Needle, Spokane and Gonzaga, LOTS OF RAIN, Bellevue and Amazon.

triforced1

But with the exception of the cities, everything listed is in Seattle.

Ruto

What about that fictional town in Washington with vampires? >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 30, 2011, 08:06:06 PMSo I might be buying new piano. Right now I have a Adagio model KDP-18.  The piano is meh, but i've had it for a while now.  I think I want a new one.  I can't afford a real piano, I'd probably have to stick to a digital.  My budget is around $1,100.  So any suggestions?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Winter

Get a used upright acoustic piano and tune it.

KefkaticFanatic

Yea but you want to be careful.  There's no point playing on a shitty piano.  It hurts your technique.

me irl
[close]