News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Another thing you Americans don't have!

Milk bags!
-

Echo

lol, do they still sell milk like that anywhere? I know they did in Winnipeg before, but I can't find them anymore here in BC. :(

Harvest

Quote from: Echo on June 14, 2008, 08:05:04 PMlol, do they still sell milk like that anywhere? I know they did in Winnipeg before, but I can't find them anymore here in BC. :(

Actually, it might be only in Ontario.
-

B-Kpianist

they sell milk like that in a lot of SoCal elementary skools, only smaller :P

Davey

No Offense to Women, but I am surprised that no Innuendo has come from "Milk Bags".

Wow, I had to use Firefox's word fixer to fix 5 words in that sentence.

2 in that one.

"If it wasn't for spell check I'd be legally retarded".

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quick, all the guys make your profile say your a girl and girls be guys, we'll have the largest female nintendo sheet music website ever!

starpikachu

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 14, 2008, 09:56:11 PMQuick, all the guys make your profile say your a girl and girls be guys, we'll have the largest female nintendo sheet music website ever!
lol...should I, though?

Jamaha

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 14, 2008, 09:56:11 PMQuick, all the guys make your profile say your a girl and girls be guys, we'll have the largest female nintendo sheet music website ever!

No.

Davey

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 15, 2008, 02:35:08 AM

No.

AGREED.

Concerto, we understand you want to be a girl. This is fine, just don't try and convert the rest of us.

Lol, I thought of your name as a girl,

Erika

Oh and after all this time i realized that PMS actually stood for his name.

razer84

damn commies.

Sirus

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Dang, I thought I could start a revolution.  :(

ZeldaFan

Hey...... how come Concerto's thingy says

Super Rad
Global Moderator
****   ??.??.:'( i want something like that...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 15, 2008, 01:46:23 PMHey...... how come Concerto's thingy says

Super Rad
Global Moderator
****   ??.??.:'( i want something like that...

*In a serious face* Because he bribed them... :|

razer84

how would one best go about this "bribing?"

damn commies.