News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

My family uses Sonera in Lithuania, and they love it... but im not sure what Finnish carriers/Finnish Sonera are/is like.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: triforced1 on August 16, 2011, 01:04:51 PMMy parents have something against pretty much every other provider. It's not my choice.
No, like you can still use the same carrier without renewing your contract.  Do your parents know anything about how wireless service works? >.>

me irl
[close]

triforced1

KefkaticFanatic

Doesn't mean they have to be technologically challenged 9_9

Well, at least they're the kind of consumers that carriers love.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Two leads as to where my backpack is....one unlikely lead....and one that could blow this shit wiiiide open.

lol...fun spending the day piecing shit together trying to find who the fuck has my backpack, will only be happy if I get it back though.
-

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 16, 2011, 01:15:36 PMDoesn't mean they have to be technologically challenged 9_9

Well, at least they're the kind of consumers that carriers love.
At that is why I am in charge of all things technology in my family (minus paying the bills) -- because no one knows the fuck that goes on with wireless carriers/internet/computers... all the what not

Jamaha

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2011, 01:12:24 PMMy family uses Sonera in Lithuania, and they love it... but im not sure what Finnish carriers/Finnish Sonera are/is like.

Coincidentally I am indeed using Sonera.

DrP

Well, I guess it's different.

I guess it's time to go to DNA or Saunalahti/Elisa

Dude

I find it hilarious how no one gives a fuck about Harvest's stories.

...Of course, I do hope you get your backpack back.

Saria

Quote from: Dude on August 16, 2011, 03:17:10 PMI find it hilarious how no one gives a fuck about Harvest's stories.

It's 'cause he usually talks about nasty stuff so I just skip his post lol.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

I do have to admit so of it is quite hilarious...

I seriously hope you find your stuff. Soviet Era stuff is really priceless.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Is there any way you can replace just the pen (like check ebay/craig's list/amazon)??

Nebbles

Well yeah, you can, but replacement pens are like 30 bucks... I don't wanna make my mom buy it for me (I know it's not a lot) until I'm sure the pen is gone for good.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel