SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Winter

Harvest

Really wish I didn't leave my backpack at a random stoners house.  Don't know who they were or where the house was but I found them lifting a couch on the street while I was totally wasted at 3 am walking home from a party.  Helped them with couch, went inside. left backpack. pissed.
-

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 14, 2011, 06:26:15 PMEdibles are great though.
... and there's a reason why I will never, ever eat brownies EVER again.

they looked sooooooooo good.

Winter

You should've heard me giggling just now

xD

DrP

Im guessing that's a change of personal opinion? hahaha

SuperFireKirby

Sp my moms forced me to go school shopping today. Got new shirts, pants, the works. But the worst part is, she made me get new shoes. I've had my shoes for 3 years. They've gone everywhere with me, been dunked in the ocean, had multiple types of paints spilled and sprayed on them, and pretty much been beaten into a coma. But they're SO COMFY. Also, tight jeans are friggin tight. Not a great feeling to have your junk strangled by denim.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Oh god, school shopping. I'm gonna need fall/winter clothes. ._. I bought so much summer stuff. I don't wanna say goodbye to it...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

It is not the best feeling in the world... it's so... suffocating!

But otherwise...

SuperFireKirby

Now that I actually own a pair a jeans for the first time in aboot ten years, I need to always remember Bro Code Article #45: A Bro never wears jeans to a strip club.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Funny you say that.

I literally just got rid of like 12 pairs of jeans (im actually serious) and keeping the few that are no longer too big for me (but not dastardly tight)

Nebbles

My sister gave me tons of jeans before she moved. I have like 15 pairs now - I don't need anymore jeans. Holy crap. ._.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

You can't wear jeans in Texas unless you want your legs to catch fire.

fingerz

The brother of a good friend of mine is in Texas at the moment. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn