The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Maybe they're slow.

wait....... no

I should stop the slow puns, eh?

SlowPokemon

Nah I don't care. I don't know why my user name is that, really. XD I think I was going through a Slowpoke phase. Plus Slow is so concise and easy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Brassman388

I has recording equipment.

Hopefully I'll be putting stuff up soon.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Are you serious. It's the chat on the main site. :)

spitllama

I never tried it.... didn't see the point of it if there's a forum. But I'm sure I'm missing something.
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

? Duh. It would seem kinda frivolous but not really. EXCEPT NO ONE EVER REPLIES >__>

So I like tinychat better

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 13, 2011, 04:37:35 PMI HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS IS GONNA WORK BUT MARGARET CALLED ME TO TELL ME THE MARCHING BAND NEEDS A PIANIST.

OMG EXCITEMENT.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 13, 2011, 10:01:51 AMMargaret's mom ordered like 40+ pizzas today for the marching band, and of course I'm stuck at the other location all day.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 13, 2011, 08:02:42 AMI wish I looked older; since I skipped a grade my friends are all a year or (in Margaret's case) six months or so older.

Nowai, seriously?

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 05, 2011, 06:32:32 PMI did great in the band concert...all of my friends were so happy for me... Margaret said it was beautiful... I am high on my happiness right now

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 08, 2011, 07:42:06 PMFINE THEN I LOVE MARGARET, SHE'S EVERYTHING TO ME, etc.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 27, 2011, 07:35:08 PMProbably cry knowing it was my last day. And call everyone I know but not tell them it was my last day. And make sure Margaret knows exactly how much I love her. And feel really guilty about stuff that I've done and never made up for.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 29, 2011, 05:54:35 PMMy friend Mackenzie (who I met through Margaret) calls her MARGY. (pronounced like a J, guys)

MARGY. SERIOUSLY. And she thinks I'm weird for calling her Margaret...even though I have never heard anyone ever call her Margy xD

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 05, 2010, 08:17:13 AMPOST

(PLEASE Margaret Margaret Mar-- I mean Samus Samus Samus Samus Samus)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 23, 2010, 06:24:49 PMMargaret <3

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 13, 2010, 07:00:24 PMOn the eighth day of Christmas Margaret my true love gave to me:

Eight lovesick Jordans
Seven magic mice
Six golden coins
FIVE GRASSHOPPERS
Four PDF conversions
A crazy hobo
A volucris in a pirus
AND A BEER

WHO IS THIS MARGARET?!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 13, 2011, 05:05:10 PM? Duh. It would seem kinda frivolous but not really. EXCEPT NO ONE EVER REPLIES >__>

So I like tinychat better
A+++++++++
I am proud.

spitllama

Hahaha the ex's jealousy. But I agree who is Margaret is that the girl that you tried to talk to but then someone else came up and you were like wtf the blah rage then "must post in life sucks topic to ninsheet buddies"
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on August 13, 2011, 06:01:08 PMA+++++++++
I am proud.

:3 You're not the only one who loves that word. OH THE FRIVOLITY

Quote from: Saria on August 13, 2011, 05:45:11 PMWHO IS THIS MARGARET?!

A BEAUTIFUL GIRL WHO NOTICED ME, STILLED ETF'S FLUTE, AND HAS A PURPLE AURA as well as a boyfriend

DrP

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 13, 2011, 06:23:41 PMA BEAUTIFUL GIRL WHO NOTICED ME, STILLED ETF'S FLUTE, AND HAS A PURPLE AURA as well as a boyfriend

BITCH.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

spitllama

Submissions Page