News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Level-5 is really good at punching players in the mouth with sadness. Every time

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on August 11, 2011, 09:41:50 PM...well, let's add Professor Layton and the Unwound Future with endings to completely break my heart ;______; (and maybe cry a little)

Omg yes. I was so sad. My mom played the game too, and I told her the ending was sad. She told me to man up.
MOM Y U NO HAS A HEART?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

MAN UP? WHAT? ;A;

seriously oh my god just ugh ;_; I hate it when people cry on TV/video games because then I get all emotional too and wehhhh....
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Winter

Quote from: Dude on August 11, 2011, 07:32:18 PMDo females make babies?

Does Geico help you save 15% or more on car insurance?

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on August 11, 2011, 09:56:59 PMMAN UP? WHAT? ;A;

seriously oh my god just ugh ;_; I hate it when people cry on TV/video games because then I get all emotional too and wehhhh....

Same. Especially when people die. I've seen so many people died around me that now I can't help but be really sad when someone dies. Even when it's only a video game. D:

triforced1

Roz~

It's not like people die in every Final Fantasy games. Plus I love those games, I've played them a lot so it's not really sad.

Brassman388

Winter

I would have enough money for the 3ds tomorrow. But I already missed the 20 free games offer.

I am disappoint.

KefkaticFanatic

As said previously, not worth it use an emu :\

You'll end up waiting months just for them not to add the games you want on the service...

me irl
[close]

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on August 11, 2011, 09:41:50 PM...well, let's add Professor Layton and the Unwound Future with endings to completely break my heart ;______; (and maybe cry a little)

Omg. I cried. Like. The entire end credits. And the afterscene with Luke. The first two times I played it.

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 12, 2011, 03:37:42 AMWEll I'm still content with a $99 3DS :D

$169
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

$99 with my promotional code with Gamestop.

Dude

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 11, 2011, 10:00:08 PMDoes Geico help you save 15% or more on car insurance?
That's what I was referring to. GJ catching it.

DrP

You're gone for two weeks and you miss a whole lot.

$99 ($169 is probably what they started with) 3DS is quite nice actually, though I probably am never going to buy it. I was reading a WSJ article saying that NTO investors were pressuring Iwata to move the in-house games to the iPhone or Android platform... and he's not going to give it up as long as he's at the company (but the Nintendo board of directors may vote him off and put in someone who wants to move the platform)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 12, 2011, 03:47:25 AM...well, let's add Professor Layton and the Unwound Future with endings to completely break my heart ;______; (and maybe cry a little)
'Twas a sad ending.

I was reading a book on the plane called "Between Shades of Gray". It's about a girl's account of a deporation from her home in Kaunas to Siberia by Stalin and the terrible misfortunes between the two places... I was bawling every three chapters or so, because it happened to my family and even the friends of my grandparents (who then proceeded to tell me the stories of how they escaped the Communist takeover of Lithuania) -- Stalin made Hitler look like Abe Lincoln.