The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Slow ~> Something like that, though I don't think it was 16 y/o.

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 08, 2011, 12:19:33 PMRaymond and I should make an alliance. "Hated people on the Ninsheetmusic forums"

Lolno you shouldn't. And it's technically impossible.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Brassman388

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 08, 2011, 12:19:33 PMRaymond and I should make an alliance. "Hated people on the Ninsheetmusic forums"

Yeah, then you two can circle jerk all you want.

Nebbles

You know, when people are usually hated by many others, they kind of shut their mouth and go away.

That, or give us even more fuel to rip at. You're really not making it easy for yourself, buddy.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Quote from: HugoMeister on August 08, 2011, 12:20:33 PMwhy are you surrounding yourself with people you hate then?
I don't hate him. He's actually one of the nicest people I've seen on this site yet. It's just all of you hate him for a reason I don't see.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 08, 2011, 12:22:12 PMYeah, then you two can circle jerk all you want.
If it's two people, wouldn't it be a line jerk?

HugoMeister

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 08, 2011, 12:23:00 PMI don't hate him. He's actually one of the nicest people I've seen on this site yet. It's just all of you hate him for a reason I don't see.

You're a moron. That was not what I was talking about.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

It would be horrible if ray really had to make a fourth or fifth account (lost track) just to say how nice he is
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 08, 2011, 12:23:00 PMI don't hate him. He's actually one of the nicest people I've seen on this site yet. It's just all of you hate him for a reason I don't see.
blueflower, we weren't talking about raymond when we said that, but that doesn't change that he's a troll:
At one point I tried to be nice to him; in TWG, he was banned, and I tried to convince him to stop arguing.
He proceeded to ignore me, continued arguing (after he was asked to stop several times), and got himself banned forever.  :-\

Another reason to hate him is that he said "gtfo gays and drug addicts", as if it were a crime to be gay.
After telling him off for that, he pretended it never happened and said that he never said it, although I do have a screen shot.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

In other words, he's an idiot who refuses to listen.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on August 08, 2011, 12:30:26 PMIn other words, he's an idiot who refuses to listen.

Exactly. Blueflower is beginning to sound like raymondbl, mostly though it was just stupid comments that got us irritated.

Concerto's gone and we already have a mini riot on our hands

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 08, 2011, 12:33:53 PMThat's not what I see, but OK...

Roflmao

NO MOAR TWELVE YEAR OLDS ON TEH INTERWEBZ D:

Jub3r7

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 08, 2011, 12:33:53 PMThat's not what I see, but OK...
I wasn't telling you my opinion; I told you what actually happened.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 08, 2011, 12:16:07 PMAlso if we're making accusations here. Raymond had apparently 'tested' us and lied about his age just to see how we treat younger people differently.
I'm teh youngest on teh forum and you guys don't treat me like shit. :3 (DON'T START MAKING FUN OF ME SHADO.) An actual experiment is pointless.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 08, 2011, 12:36:01 PMNO MOAR TWELVE YEAR OLDS ON TEH INTERWEBZ D:
/´¯}
           /¯../
          /…./
    /`¯/’…’/´¯¯`.¸
  /’/…/…./……./¨¯\
 (.…..…..….......…)
  \……………..…..../
   \………........../
    \.………..…...(
     \....…………..\
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Saria, that's just ridiculous, you know I wasnt talking about you. I don't even think of you as twelve anymore, you're too cool for your age :P

Saria

I'm eleven. D: But I wish I was older. :<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday