The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

You just gave a whole speech. Was that really necessary?
And do you always have to type 10 lines when you post? Wow, someone has some free time...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Winter

Nebbles

Blueflower, by any chance, were you born with a giant stick up your ass? C: Just wondering!

Also, I need to get practicing Lavender Town and fast! DX But I'm still having trouble with the left hand a bit, and playing with hands together halp
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 08, 2011, 07:26:40 AM*cough*RAYMONDBL*cough* >__>
Have you guys asked a moderator to clarify yet?

I've looked up on some of blueflower's posts, and they don't sound a bit like me.  Most of you might not know the difference because you're biased against me and am adamant that I am annoying.  I think it's unreasonable to accuse members you think are childish of being me. He e-mailed me telling me that everyone thinks he's me, so that's why I'm on here now.     

I'm not going to be on Ninsheetmusic that much anymore, so there's no need to give a thought to me coming back.  I might go on once in a while to read Emergence or something, but other than that, I'll pretend I'm dead.
He is being kind of rude though... I see why you don't like him.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Ruto

You don't have to be so hostile to someone who defended you even if it was a bit wordy. Sheesh.

@Ray
I think Slow meant the age uncertainty, not about blueflower sounding like you...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on August 08, 2011, 11:12:57 AMYou don't have to be so hostile to someone who defended you even if it was a bit wordy. Sheesh.

@Ray
I think Slow meant the age uncertainty, not about blueflower sounding like you...

Yes, sorry about the confusion, guys. I don't actually think he is raymondbl, he just had the same thing with that one time about raymond being obscure about his age. Sorry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 08, 2011, 11:16:00 AMI just thought it was a little too long.
What?  If you're irritated about the quote correction, it was meant to be harmless and informative, not gratuitous and insulting.
But anyway, if you ever feel attacked by anyone, I would suggest you ignore it and not try to retaliate with another insult.
I apologize if, for whatever reason, I've hurt your feelings though.  If I did, it was unintentional.

blueflower999

The thing that makes this site so interesting is that there are so many different types of personalities here. Thanks, Mashi.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Saria

Still, there's nothing wrong with having long posts. A little more reading isn't that bad. I might has a little crush on Mashi. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Mashi

blueflower999

I sort of don't know why you're calling me immature anyway... What reasons do you have?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Brassman388

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on August 08, 2011, 11:37:37 AMI might has a little crush on Mashi. D:

Mashi, prepare to die good luck with that

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 08, 2011, 11:54:50 AMBECAUSE YOU WONT' SHUT THE FUCK UP.

xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999