News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

In case things may become more radical, you're only going to exacerbate the situation if you lampoon his leaving.  As far as I'm aware, Universe-X has been going through a few adversities recently, so I wouldn't satirize him.  Aside from negative repercussions that it can beget, it's also very impolite anyway.

SlowPokemon

Your blatantly boastful vocabulary is grating on my nerves a bit now that I realize you're not mocking people who use those kinds of words xD

...just kidding. Mostly.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Oh, I sincerely apologize, I'm prone to...
Oh wait, damn it.

It's a habit of mine to alter my diction greatly when I'm studying, especially when studying new vocabulary words.

Saria

Quote from: universe-X on August 05, 2011, 10:02:10 PMI've grown apart from NSM. Hate to say it, but I'm leaving. I might come back once in a while, but not too often.

Thanks for the memories. Bye.
^I might have to quote dat one day. Baibai, buddy. :< We'll always miss you. :'(

Quote from: Mashi on August 05, 2011, 07:03:04 PMI saw Saria's avatar and decided to emulate it because Card Captors is the best ever.
Indeed. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

Well, after Varun gets his life together, we all have to spam text messages until he comes back!

Leaving temporarily is perfectly fine. But no, he's not allowed to leave forever.
Whatever you're going through, I hope you'll prevail through those struggles and succeed in all the capricious challenges that life throws at you.
Make sure to survive all of these obstacles not just for us but for yourself! Well, for us too, because without you we have no one to ferociously interrogate in TWG!
Well, the point is, it won't be the same without you. This forum is built of the posts of each person; if one person leaves, there are less people to respond to.

Anyways, go on your quest, survive, and come back home and find that everything is still there, waiting for you (to respond to their forum posts)!
I mean really what's a forum without an awesome Indian guy doing awesome things.

Listen: Don't let us hold you back from anything you've wanted to accomplish; rather than that, allow us to hoist you on our shoulders and encourage you on the path you want to take!
Some people think love hinders them from their dreams, but if they have the strength, they can use that love to further themselves towards their goals.

No but really, good luck, be safe, and come back after you've settled down.
Sorry for all the blabbering but I started The Alchemist a few days ago. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Why is everyone obsessed with that book, it is not that great...

triforced1

I just stayed up the whole night watching movies. Mission accomplished.

SlowPokemon

Late night tinychat party > watching movies

Winter

we should tinychat in exactly 9 hours and 38 minutes.

dahans

OMG I have completely forgot about tiny chat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I haven't been online for ages ^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Winter

GO ON INSTANT MESSAGE DAHANS like msn or whatever you use

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on August 07, 2011, 09:02:03 AMOMG I have completely forgot about tiny chat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I haven't been online for ages ^^.

Last night/this morning Ruto was on microphone and she said "hi Jordan" and other stuff ;)

Saria was asleep or something though

Winter

triforced1

Winter