News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 30, 2011, 01:30:18 AMLet's just stop posting insulting pictures of former NSM members, k?
But it's fun. :<

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I want to punch the 5 year old who wrote this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/197342-final-fantasy-viii/reviews/review-55488

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THE GAEM IS TOO HAAAAAAAAAARD

triforced1

Next thing you know they're going to say XIII is the best game ever

Roz~

Quote from: Dude on July 30, 2011, 04:49:58 PMI want to punch the 5 year old who wrote this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/197342-final-fantasy-viii/reviews/review-55488

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THE GAEM IS TOO HAAAAAAAAAARD

Hahaha wtf. Kids like that twat shouldn't even be allowed to play vidya games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

"These controls are alot more complicated than on the Playstation. Not only are there alot more buttons to push, but they're assuming that you don't have the Playstation version. "
ZOMG SO MANY BUTTONS TO PUSH GAAH IT'S A BAD GAME.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Plus anyone who writes "a lot" as one word usually makes me doubt their argument already.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow sunburn ow ow ow ow
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Went to Vans Warped Tour today.  Got to see Less Than Jake and Larry and His Flask live but it was polluted with more awful screamo bands then I dare count. Overall, it was pretty good though and I got to go around in the circle pit a few times.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Nebbles

b'awww whiny post about sunburn b'awwww

also I realized I never beat Red in HG

WHELP
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel