News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Winter

Roz~

Well, people who paid 250$ for the 3DS are going to receive 20 free games (10 NES, 10 GBA) as a sort of compensation for the price drop. You won't be able to download some of those titles on the Eshop, so it's not that bad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Quote from: triforced1 on July 29, 2011, 10:44:02 AMDAFUUUQ.
Stop spamming that.

Anyways, I don't think that they dropped the price because it was a worthless piece of garbage, but because they weren't getting enough sales due to the high pricing.

They expect that dropping the price will greatly increase the sales, and they're probably right.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Roz - when are we getting those free games? Because I got it when it was at 250.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

What i'm looking forward to is Metroid fusion. But seriously, I don't think all 20 games are worth 100 bucks.

Winter

Probably, I can eventually afford it now.

Jub3r7

Quote from: triforced1 on July 29, 2011, 10:48:03 AMWhat i'm looking forward to is Metroid fusion. But seriously, I don't think all 20 games are worth 100 bucks.
Five dollars for a game is usually rare except in the eshop, and like Roz said, not all of the games given are from the eshop.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

Quote from: Nebbles on July 29, 2011, 10:47:49 AMRoz - when are we getting those free games? Because I got it when it was at 250.
We get the NES games Sept. 1, and the GBA games by the end of the year.

Nebbles

Well okay, how are we getting them exactly? xD Downloading I assume?

triforced1

Yeah. Meh, I guess this is a confirmation that the Estore will have GBA games. So it's not all bad. And Jub3r7 is right.

Winter

My bosses name is Kurt. It makes me hum azalea town music all day long. Augh

Roz~

Quote from: triforced1 on July 29, 2011, 10:54:05 AMYeah. Meh, I guess this is a confirmation that the Estore will have GBA games. So it's not all bad. And Jub3r7 is right.

Yeah. It kinda makes sense since the consoles are not retrocompatible with GBA stuff.

Edit: They re going to give nice GBA games too.

QuoteSo they're going to give everybody who bought a 3DS prior to this point the opportunity to download a collection of ten NES games for free before they hit the eShop. They'll also be giving out ten Game Boy Advance titles, including Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Metroid Fusion, WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ and Mario vs. Donkey Kong, before the end of the year. These GBA games are currently expected to be exclusive to early adopters or, as Nintendo calls them, "Ambassadors."

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong, why are you exclusive to early adopters? D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Oooh, Yoshi's Island...

Also, I updated my writing thread with that fic I needed title help with last night XD

SlowPokemon

Guys: on August 11, if you connect to the eShop at any time before 11:59 PM, you're registered in the program that's on September 1st gives you the NES games and later gives you the EBA. So be sure to connect on August 11th!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.