News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

DON'T EXPECT TO GET IT, WHAT WITH ALL THESE DARN DIRTY MEXICANS TAKING ALL US HARD WOKING AMERICANS JOBS AND WHATNOT.

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

triforced1

spitllama

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 27, 2011, 02:06:50 PMDON'T EXPECT TO GET IT, WHAT WITH ALL THESE DARN DIRTY MEXICANS TAKING ALL US HARD WOKING AMERICANS JOBS AND WHATNOT.

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

My co-workers are both illegal immigrants from Mexico... lol. I learned my job by Spanish and hand-motions :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 27, 2011, 02:06:50 PMDON'T EXPECT TO GET IT, WHAT WITH ALL THESE DARN DIRTY MEXICANS TAKING ALL US HARD WOKING AMERICANS JOBS AND WHATNOT.

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
Dem Mexicans are always takin our jobs. Have you been in a fastfood joint recently.

Quote from: spitllama on July 27, 2011, 02:21:09 PMMy co-workers are both illegal immigrants from Mexico... lol. I learned my job by Spanish and hand-motions :D
Two Words: Deport 'em
(You really don't understand unless you live close to the border)

KefkaticFanatic

lol, and you don't understand a thing about the world if you believe that's a legitimate solution

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

THEM MEXICANS have come to the U.S. in the same way that your European and Asian ancestors did. Their native country was all suckish so they went on a dangerous journey to AMERICA to try and make a better life for themselves, taking whatever job they can get so they can feed their families and make a living in the world. 

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 27, 2011, 02:45:13 PMDem Mexicans are always takin our jobs. Have you been in a fastfood joint recently.
Two Words: Deport 'em
(You really don't understand unless you live close to the border)
They're freaking everywhere in Houston.

universe-X

^What he said. I don't mind much though.

Winter

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

~2 hours ago, some 4X years old decided he wanted to buy groceries. I was working tonight as a cashier. So the guy starts telling I'm pretty and stuff. I can't tell him to stfu and gtfo because I'm working, meh. One of my coworkers then comes at the counter because she wanted to ask me something, and the guy tells her "Meh I'm trying to hit on your friend, but it's not working D:"

WTF. He was fugly and had almost no teeth. ALSO WTF WHY DO FREAKS LOVE ME. First there was the guy who tried to hit on me by telling me he'd rape me and I'd like it, second is the "suicidal" kid a.k.a the retard who wants attention (attention whore much), then the junkie who called me at work to tell me he'd do me, and then some girl who's fucked up and likes to tell me about her life (she doesn't talk to anyone else beside me) and then that twat. And I'm probably forgetting people. UGGGGGGGGGH

The only sane person who loves me is wifey.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.