News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Quote from: starpikachu on June 07, 2008, 10:23:26 PMI noticed XP was a face since XP's release. ::) This computer I'm using right now has XP, while my laptop which was confiscated by my dad because I got a B+ in science (WTF? For a B+? >:() has Vista. I have an admin account on my laptop, so that cancels out all the awesome stuff about my XP desktop. I can't even install Notepad correctly on the desktop because I need the admin's permission (dad). :'(

BTW when is Firefox 3 going to be released? In know it's sometime this month, but I don't know what day.

If you find the pledge site with the giant map on it, they send you an email notification of when it is going to happen.

This is wayyy later in life but I just realized I got the 1337 post. How awesome am I?

Dude

starpikachu

Quote from: Dude on June 08, 2008, 10:20:26 AM88 degrees in my house...

No a/c

*Dies
July 2006
110 degrees
No A/C
Still living :D

zahndy

my thought:
noxie came to sleep over at my house and game the sh*t out of his xbox360, we also made a video.
(if you would like to watch it, then go to youtube and search for zahndy :p  )
and i just starded some kind of diary but i wil also put all my notes and things to remember in :)
please delete this account

Davey

Dude

Oh my f------ g--...

Where's an op on the chat when you need one? T____________T
 Please don't swear abusively.

starpikachu

Quote from: Dude on June 08, 2008, 07:03:11 PMOh my fucking god...

lol The massive randomness.

B-Kpianist

Shadoninja

if you see anyone named on a forum do not click on the thread, more then likely that person will have posted huge images with gross things. EVERYWHERE.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Davey

Thanks for the heads up shado, I need those now, apparently.

[ :'(]

Damn Torrents need to be more obvious that they contain 4 viruses and adware.

Yeah, my computer got PWNED on a large scale level. I had 19 files of infected adware and 4 viruses trying to get a (item-blocked-to-protect-myself-from-the-law).

So here's the lesson of my story,

AVG 8.0 FREE EDITION AND SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PROGRAMS!

And I am pretty sure877%^% that my oc=97asdcputer ahasd n&omroe adware*
(CLICK CLICK CLIC ))))

[/ :'(]

Also, this is my 69th post... XD

Also, I realize there are still some oddities that worry me about this computer right now, should i take any more steps to get rid of adware?

(besides being a retard and installing ANYTHNG off BitLord that wasn't directly seeded from someone I know (MP :D)

And even worse... I could have prevented the whole thing from happening because when I started to install the program Spybot S&D was asking me if this program is allowed to change system registry values... and I said accept to almost all of them XD.

Well what matters is for the most part I am fixed now.

I think...

ARGH GOD DAMMIT!

I swear to GOD as SOON as I typed up this the "AdWare" thing that is supposed to be gone popped up I'll take a picture but it is hard because I can't move my mouse outside of that window. And the toolbar Icon keeps flashing. And you can't close it without CMD.

Okay, I still Have it.

When I used CMD to bring the picture below, that window, off my screen, it said that it wasn't responding. Now when that microsoft thing that said, "you chose to end the non-responsive program 4175.exe"

I checked my process list and I see nothing but that process. I will try to end them all now.

Now I seriously need some help with this bull-shit. Someone, HALP

okay I can't get a picture.

Shadoninja

what the... somehow it didn't type the name.

good luck!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

T____T

Common sense says to check what other users said about the torrent.  Any unsafe torrent would have people screaming "OMG VIRUS" all around it.  And you should always be using mininova or pirate bay.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Dude on June 08, 2008, 07:03:11 PMOh my f------ g--...

Please don't swear abusively.

So swearing ONE TIME is abusive? Do you really want me to blow up again? T_T

zahndy

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 09, 2008, 03:14:50 AMThanks for the heads up shado, I need those now, apparently.

[ :'(]

Damn Torrents need to be more obvious that they contain 4 viruses and adware.

Yeah, my computer got PWNED on a large scale level. I had 19 files of infected adware and 4 viruses trying to get a (item-blocked-to-protect-myself-from-the-law).

So here's the lesson of my story,

AVG 8.0 FREE EDITION AND SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PROGRAMS!

And I am pretty sure877%^% that my oc=97asdcputer ahasd n&omroe adware*
(CLICK CLICK CLIC ))))

[/ :'(]

Also, this is my 69th post... XD

Also, I realize there are still some oddities that worry me about this computer right now, should i take any more steps to get rid of adware?

(besides being a retard and installing ANYTHNG off BitLord that wasn't directly seeded from someone I know (MP :D)

And even worse... I could have prevented the whole thing from happening because when I started to install the program Spybot S&D was asking me if this program is allowed to change system registry values... and I said accept to almost all of them XD.

Well what matters is for the most part I am fixed now.

I think...

ARGH GOD DAMMIT!

I swear to GOD as SOON as I typed up this the "AdWare" thing that is supposed to be gone popped up I'll take a picture but it is hard because I can't move my mouse outside of that window. And the toolbar Icon keeps flashing. And you can't close it without CMD.

Okay, I still Have it.

When I used CMD to bring the picture below, that window, off my screen, it said that it wasn't responding. Now when that microsoft thing that said, "you chose to end the non-responsive program 4175.exe"

I checked my process list and I see nothing but that process. I will try to end them all now.

Now I seriously need some help with this bull-shit. Someone, HALP

okay I can't get a picture.
please delete this account

Composer #40

I'm at the pyramid level on EarthBound, and I'm getting my ass handed to me. Where's an exit mouse?

It happens Every. Day!