News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2011, 12:12:49 PMEspecially Luigi's mansion which makes you replay it to prove yourself...over and over

I've beaten Luigi's Mansion so many times and still have yet to reach A rank. I've gotten both the huge diamonds, all the gold mice, all the blue ghosts, close to 8 of each ruby's emerald's and sapphire's, and nothing! I'm still trying to get A rank even though I've already looked up on the internet how it looked.

SlowPokemon

^you did get all 50 boos to get the giant gold diamond right?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ragster2448

yep, and watered the flower after every boss to get the other.

KefkaticFanatic

Really?  I got it the second playthrough -.-

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Quote from: Ragster2448 on July 25, 2011, 12:20:24 PMI've beaten Luigi's Mansion so many times and still have yet to reach A rank. I've gotten both the huge diamonds, all the gold mice, all the blue ghosts, close to 8 of each ruby's emerald's and sapphire's, and nothing! I'm still trying to get A rank even though I've already looked up on the internet how it looked.
On my LeafGreen Version I beat the E4 about 240 times, then restarted 'cause it got boring.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on July 25, 2011, 02:56:47 PMOn my LeafGreen Version I beat the E4 about 240 times, then restarted 'cause it got boring.

That...has nothing to do with what you quoted. xD

Speaking of which I just restarted LeafGreen, got a Bulbasaur Lv11 heading into Viridian Forest. Anyone care to race or play through with me? :P

fingerz

Whoops. Dunno what I was looking at when I quotes.

See? Can't even spell anymore. -_-
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2011, 03:00:40 PMThat...has nothing to do with what you quoted. xD

Speaking of which I just restarted LeafGreen, got a Bulbasaur Lv11 heading into Viridian Forest. Anyone care to race or play through with me? :P

challenge accepted
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Ohhh crap. I better get going. I'm gonna train a full team too, keep that in mind.

Shadoninja

so I was walking through viridian forest when my squirtle got poisoned. I started walking back to viridian city but I didn't make it and it fainted. my dude panicked and SOMEHOW he lost 88 pokedollars.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

MY COMPUTER IS STILL BEING A PIECE OF SHIT. GAHHHHH DAMN YOU, TECHNOLOGY, DAMN YOU

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

triforced1

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel