News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2011, 10:56:02 AMOmg ruto give me Saria's number so I can send her creepy texts.

D: Oh noes I'm gonna be stalked my mah fiancee.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on July 25, 2011, 10:26:57 AMYou know, I can see a ton of blackmail opportunities if you screencap.  Also them bitches be crazy o__O;
I looked and couldn't find anything...

ETFROXX

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Shadoninja

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 25, 2011, 11:37:18 AMslow's starting to creep me out.

>=) you can send me your number too. And your address, if you want.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

I thought that was a quote of
Quote from: Shadoninja on July 25, 2011, 11:40:05 AMa post in a thread in a forum on the interwebz

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2011, 11:41:44 AM>=) you can send me your number too. And your address, if you want.
905-Nah-brah
56 DO NOT WANT st.

Winter

Nebbles

Beating the E4 over and over loses its touch. I've become the damn champion like 4 times already!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Heh, I posted on reddit that people are morons for whining when they get busted for using drugs.

So many comments by dumb kids going "but the law r dum!"

Imbeciles :D

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

Quote from: Nebbles on July 25, 2011, 11:57:02 AMBeating the E4 over and over loses its touch. I've become the damn champion like 4 times already!
I had to check my Crystal. 33 times I had beaten it, and still they can't admit that I'm the champion
I hate when games won't admit that you have beaten the game. I liked that in the Oracle-games and Super Paper Mario (and some more etc.)

SlowPokemon

Especially Luigi's mansion which makes you replay it to prove yourself...over and over
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 25, 2011, 12:11:33 PMI had to check my Crystal. 33 times I had beaten it, and still they can't admit that I'm the champion
I hate when games won't admit that you have beaten the game. I liked that in the Oracle-games and Super Paper Mario (and some more etc.)

33 times? Geez. XD This is my 4th time. I'm just trying to get strong enough to beat Red, then I'm gonna move on to Ruby.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel