Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 24, 2011, 05:42:59 PMinb4 "THIS ISN'T FACEBOOK"

I come here just to get away from Facebook -_- Just reply to the post and say +1 or something :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Lol I don't actually have a facebook :P I just enjoy the idea of the like button. I mean people here wouldn't be ridiculous with it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 24, 2011, 06:34:52 PMLol I don't actually have a facebook :P I just enjoy the idea of the like button. I mean people here wouldn't be ridiculous with it.
I don't have one either.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Working on a pokemon digital painting that I'm actually rly proud of so far. I gots a diglett and dugtrio in it so far. Probably will add in a few more pokemon to it tho.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

ETFROXX

NO. HE'S PROUD OF IT SO HE'S GONNA HIDE IT FOR ALL ETERNITY.

blueflower999

^That made zero sense. I guess I should get used to it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

unachievement unlocked: I didn't know that was supposed to be sarcastic.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 24, 2011, 07:21:42 PMNO. HE'S PROUD OF IT SO HE'S GONNA HIDE IT FOR ALL ETERNITY.
EXACTLY, I WANT TO KEEP IT ALL TO MYSELF. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Yeah. You do that. I'm no artist, so I'm sort of jealous you can make art...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

universe-X

You know when someone just talks and in your head, you're like "SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!"

Just thought I'd bring that up for no apparent reason.

Anyways, saw the last Harry Potter movie today. My friends wanted to see it in 3D and that didn't do much but make me enjoy Voldemort's death a little more >.>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 24, 2011, 07:31:18 PMYeah. You do that. I'm no artist, so I'm sort of jealous you can make art...
lol. me making art. I'm quite awful at making ART but I say that I make ART in a super pompous manner as a way to make fun of all the ARTISTIC snobs on the internetz.

ETFROXX

Nebbles

Ughh, stuff to move, stuff to move tomorrow. Lots of stuff.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel