The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I'm so much more comfortable in colder weather.

My philosophy: There's only a limit to how many clothes you can take off.

Cobraroll

[censored icon]

We've had a terror attack.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Ruto

It's 101 degF today, I definitely want to be somewhere cooler right now! 38.3C for you metric system people...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Yeah, it's like 102 degrees here. @_@ I really don't want to step outside today...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

What's this? 86 degrees you say? Oh my, I wonder who is fortunate enough to have that weather.

OH. IT'S ME. :3

Shadoninja

31 degrees C ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *the rest of this post has been melted away by the heat*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 22, 2011, 10:57:04 AM31 degrees C ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *the rest of this post has been melted away by the heat*

It's something like 40 C here. D:

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 22, 2011, 09:50:03 AM[censored icon]

We've had a terror attack.

Ya I've heard about it on the news. =/ 7 people died... erf. Hope they find who did it soon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

I can't leave my house, so it's a nice 78F in here.

Nebbles

Ugh, people piss me the fuck off sometimes. :| I really really really hate fanbrats. My god.

Cobraroll

Hooray. Now the casualities is reported to be in the fifties, most of them in another attack where a man dressed as a police man shot and killed several people at a political party's youth camp at Utøya, an island in a lake some fifty kilometres outside Oslo.

When the guilty are found, I say tear their fingers off and release them in the mountains.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nebbles

Dx Yikes... I hope they find these people as soon as possible...

universe-X

DrP

Compared to the rest of the country, we are sitting nice and pretty with our 82 degrees

And the file room which I've been all day filing papers is constantly airconditioned because it holds the server and network, so that's a constant 45 degrees, so yeah... cold in the summer!!!

But seriously, this heat is crazy. Usually WERE around 90-105 throughout July, but it's totally pleasant when its 83 in the afternoon and 62 and foggy at night! (It's fall weather for us during summer)

Now you guys know what a Southern California summer feels like!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 22, 2011, 11:22:25 AMHooray. Now the casualities is reported to be in the fifties, most of them in another attack where a man dressed as a police man shot and killed several people at a political party's youth camp at Utøya, an island in a lake some fifty kilometres outside Oslo.

D: D: D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 22, 2011, 10:55:00 AMWhat's this? 86 degrees you say? Oh my, I wonder who is fortunate enough to have that weather.

OH. IT'S ME. :3
Trololo, 70 and rainy sometimes sunny

me irl
[close]