The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'm sure it's drastically different from that of the U.S.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

It's a foreign country. Most of the time they are different, even though some are more different than others.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 21, 2011, 04:36:40 PMI'm sure it's drastically different from that of the U.S.
The difference is it's made with real suger instead of high fructose corn syrup. It's pretty much the same case everywhere outside the US

Edit: But seriously GET THE FUCK INTO THE NSM TURNTABLE.FM CHATROOM

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

We found a bird with a broken wing. They're chillin'.

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

apparently the site doesn't work outside the US

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Shadoninja

"We're very sorry, but while we would love to let you in and rock out with us, we need to currently restrict turntable access to only the United States due to licensing constraints.

We are working very hard to try and get you in as soon as possible.

If you believe this is a mistake and you are located in the United States, please e-mail help [at sign] turntable dot fm

Again, sorry, and we hope to see you soon.

Billy Chasen
CEO "
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Actually, my first nickname was Nebu, but then I got Nebbles and Nebbles was cuter.

Other nicknames by friends: Nibbles, Nebblecakes (anyone calls me this and I /will/ hit you), I think I got called Nibbler once... Nebbi, Nebbly one.... people loooove nicknaming my nickname. XD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

I forgot if I made this known.

If anyone wants a semi-epic postcard (compared to Ruto's super epic one) from Canada's Atlantic Provinces, lemme know (PM me your address*)

It would be nice to have something to do while it's raining!

*Dr.Pamplemousse and its parent company nkonny, LLC will not sell your address or personal contact information to third-parties. nkonny, LLC holds a strong confidentiality agreement between its consumers and the company.

SuperFireKirby

Have you ever gone back to look at old posts you made and find one that must made you think "Who the fuck hacked my account?". Yeah, well....this was one of those posts:
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 27, 2009, 02:42:22 PMJesus freak for life.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

ETFROXX

dahans

Spain is great, even though it´s a bit cold here :/. Hope I didn´t miss anything so far :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Shadoninja

I'd rather be in the cold than in this heat.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman