News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Yeah they're showing Part 1 around 9 here as well.

There's only a couple actual showings at the theater I'm going to, so hopefully lines aren't that much of a pain.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Winter

This is the best week ever, I quadrupled my internet speed, I'm getting another piano, and I have a job :D

DrP

I'm gonna go see it in a few days to avoid the mass pandemonium around here, plus tickets have been sold out for like 3 weeks.
I saw the first part on a Sunday morning after it opened. Best 2 dollars I ever spent on a movie on opening weekend

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 14, 2011, 08:13:11 PMI'm gonna go see it in a few days to avoid the mass pandemonium around here, plus tickets have been sold out for like 3 weeks.
I saw the first part on a Sunday morning after it opened. Best 2 dollars I ever spent on a movie on opening weekend

^This, it shouldn't be too crowded next week here, so I guess that's when I'll go see it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I may just wait to see it later when I download it.

I have to write a financial projection for my finances for August and September and I need to keep it kinda tight for school, if I'm saving up for a Car (and that I need new running shoes and really want this epic watch that will go with the shoes)

ETFROXX

Guys... you're missing out on the most beautiful movie that's ever been committed to film.  :'(

Winter

Mashi

That's not the Pirates of the Caribbean Series, frivolous Miss ETFROXX.

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 15, 2011, 01:44:37 PMGuys... you're missing out on the most beautiful movie that's ever been committed to film.  :'(
I've already seen Despicable Me

Nebbles

I'm still a glass case of emotions omg ;_;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 15, 2011, 01:44:37 PMGuys... you're missing out on the most beautiful movie that's ever been committed to film.  :'(
wutwutwut?????

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 15, 2011, 02:17:46 PMI've already seen Despicable Me

It's so amazing. <3
Can't wait to see Harry Potter though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Harry Potter was fantastic, seriously. /hasn't stopped gushing about it
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

winter fits the stereotype perfectly of all the people that think donnie darko is the best movie ever.

I actually lol'd.

me irl
[close]

Winter

I really can't stand watching it anymore. But it's still good.

Oh and i just watched Despicable Me too. It was pretty cool.