News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I need to stop accidentally hurting myself. :I
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I like how I'm the only one really eating all the cookies I made... oh well... >3>

SuperFireKirby

I would like that too. I hate it when everyone takes all mah cookies!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

So I got a job interview lined up, my piano teacher is GIVING me a Baby grand, and I got an epic hair cut..

Best day ever.

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 13, 2011, 07:16:37 PMI would like that too. I hate it when everyone takes all mah cookies!

I love your icon.

I guess it's because they're tea cookies and people are weird and don't appreciate the delicious combo.

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 13, 2011, 06:07:59 PMAre you saying I have an evil smile.
I was actually talking about the girl in the picture, but I suppose you can have an evil smile too.

^Rape face...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nebbles on July 13, 2011, 07:40:56 PMI love your icon.

I guess it's because they're tea cookies and people are weird and don't appreciate the delicious combo.
Tea is gross anyway :D

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Hey, I like tea. :C

Also, super excited for Harry Potter yaaaaay

Roz~

My brother really wants to see that movie, so he said that my family should go to the movies for my birthday. Bitch, I don't want to go to the movies on my birthday. Hopefully not going to happen.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 14, 2011, 02:53:32 PMTea is gross anyway :D
YOUR OPINION IS WRONG. GO AWAY BEFORE I THROW CHILDISH INSULTS AND SWEARS AT YOU.

KefkaticFanatic

Ya we're getting to the theatre at 7 for the line.

It was already out the door a few hours ago though 9_9

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

At our theater (idk if your guys's are the same) they have the first part showing at 9 and the new movie at midnight. Also, our theater just got an IMAX theater! So woot! I can see Harry Potter in IMAX! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

We're seeing it in 2D because it's in fake 3D and the 3D is cheesy anyway 9_9

me irl
[close]