News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Just much less of a hassle to apply for than in the US

HugoMeister

Full Tuition is pretty great. You should try it sometime.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Financial aid isn't a hassle to apply for so long as you're not an imbecile that doesn't know how to fill out a simple form.

me irl
[close]

Winter

You guys dig too deep into everything i say.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 12, 2011, 07:44:57 PMYou guys dig too deep into everything i say.

Guys, this statement is obviously accusing us of calling him a liar.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 12, 2011, 06:29:53 PMI wish I could get financial aide -__-

Don't you know they expect your family to sell the house so they can pay for your college? >__>

Stuff sucks.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 12, 2011, 08:01:41 PMGuys, this statement is obviously accusing us of calling him a liar.

Not really..

SlowPokemon

:< that statement was intended to be ironic
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 12, 2011, 08:25:12 PMNot really..
Now he's saying Slow is a not smart person with bad people skillz and is ugly. How could you Winta?!?!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Well, this year, I only have to pay 200 dollars, the rest is government funded!!! Thank you mother for not reporting cash payments!

The FAFSA is like one of the easiest forms to fill out. If you can't even attempt to fill it out, you shouldn't even be going to college

KefkaticFanatic

Oh boy, I love tax evasion!  Especially when the fuckers get caught and thrown a fine and/or in prison. :)

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 12, 2011, 11:59:41 PMOh boy, I love tax evasion!  Especially when the fuckers get caught and thrown a fine and/or in prison. :)

Reminds me of Al Capone. XD Nope, forget his gangster crimes, he didn't pay his taxes! Let's throw his ass in jail for that!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Because that's the only thing they actually had legitimate evidence they could use in court ::)

That's because he was a simple businessman.  He was only providing what the people demanded!

me irl
[close]