The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on July 11, 2011, 08:46:08 PMAlso starting in September I could take either Aikido or Iaido lessons. Don't know what to choose. D:
Oooh, oooh, oooh! I take Aikido! :D Don't ask me about any of the move names... our teacher defines them as move 1, 2, 3 and so on =_=

It's a good self defense against strangers, but you have to be quick and accurate to get it down.

Iaido, I don't know shit about :P

Shadoninja

isn't iaido that thing where you learn how to use a sword in some way or something? I think my ex-drama/communications tech teacher was trained in that and also taught it at the school.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

Is it me or is there no option to delete your posts anymore?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

DrP

So Starbucks has these new drinks called Starbucks Refreshers, basically iced "green coffee" <-- That's what they're calling it. I got the berry one, and they put chunks of blackberries in it

It's totally strange, but oddly good at the same time... and not too sweet! ETF, try this or the lime one next time you're at Starbucks!

ETFROXX

Damnit, I just got home from there. I'll try it next time!

Nebbles

Well crud. The sheet music for 2 AM on here for Animal Crossing: WW says I need a pedal for some notes and I only have a keyboard... does this make a difference when I play or...?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on July 12, 2011, 02:51:21 PMWell crud. The sheet music for 2 AM on here for Animal Crossing: WW says I need a pedal for some notes and I only have a keyboard... does this make a difference when I play or...?
it should sound fine if you hold the notes without pedal.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 12, 2011, 02:55:57 PMit should sound fine if you hold the notes without pedal.

That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Harvest

aaahh Europe tomorrow..

I had to plan the entire German leg of the trip last night...Hamburg-Berlin-Potsdam-Magdeburg-Hannover-Bremen-Hamburg.  It makes a nice circle on the map. 

The thing I'm most excited about....Beatles-Platz in Hamburg...and the Beatlemania museum....I don't know if I can survive going through there.  I might explode.
-

Winter

Quote from: Saria on July 12, 2011, 07:40:32 AMIs it me or is there no option to delete your posts anymore?
Holy crap...

Roz~

Trying to get the government to give me money to pay for university. Too many random questions D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

That's why Frenchland is amazing. Well I have to repay them but hey, it's not that bad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]