The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 10, 2011, 09:02:11 PMWhen I'm spending 8 hours on a plane to fly somewhere, I do what ever. Usually it's video games and music, and then "!", and then I nap.
Except when I fly to Europe, its a minimum of 12 hours, and that's to Dublin, so, there's lots more stuff I can do.

And 8+ hours from Hamburg to Germany (Isn't Hamburg in Germany) -- did you mean Frankfurt or Munich to Hamburg?

Yeah sorry I meant to say Hamburg to Poland.  I've been doing that a lot lately...messing up my sentences..
-

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 10, 2011, 09:28:11 PMWell actually it's because me = insomniac.
Also since it's been a month since mah operation, I should finally be able to exercise again. Can't wait to jog. I feel like I've gained a lot of weight, probably because I haven't been able to do anything for a month, and I've eaten junk food during said month. D:

That's why I'll never have children. Having to carry them everywhere = meh.

@ DUDE: HOLY SHIET YOU'RE RIGHT.

I am also an insomniac. I hate when it takes me AT LEAST 30 minutes to fall asleep. Sometimes it takes 3 hours.
I really pushed myself today, broke a personal best with my first mile @ 7:57:23. First time under 8 minutes in a long time. And then I went to Chipotle, but I only at 1/4 my burrito and ate chips and guac, but I no feel good now.

Mexican food might be delicious and greasy, but it does WONDERS on your stomach... ugh. This is one reason why I'm going to bed early.
Roz: Envoie-moi les textos demain!

Quote from: Harvest on July 10, 2011, 09:34:52 PMYeah sorry I meant to say Hamburg to Poland.  I've been doing that a lot lately...messing up my sentences..
Poland sounds pretty epic! I really want to venture into Eastern Europe (cause I'm like 65% Eastern European -- It seems quite amazing to see everything)

Dude

What's funny is that I joined a year before roz did and we just now have the same post count.

orz

EDIT: I'm winning so far though.

EDIT2: And now we're tied

Nebbles

I'll have a good post count in no time. XD I have two other forums I go to and I just rack up post counts. It's because I love talking to people. I trust you guys to be a great community!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 10, 2011, 09:35:17 PMI am also an insomniac. I hate when it takes me AT LEAST 30 minutes to fall asleep. Sometimes it takes 3 hours.
I really pushed myself today, broke a personal best with my first mile @ 7:57:23. First time under 8 minutes in a long time. And then I went to Chipotle, but I only at 1/4 my burrito and ate chips and guac, but I no feel good now.
Roz: Envoie-moi les textos demain!

Haha same. Oh it's 4 am and I'm still not sleeping! I hate when stuff like that happens D:
Also I didn't have time to touch my phone at all yesterday and today, so je vais te texter demain! =)

Quote from: Nebbles on July 10, 2011, 09:38:49 PMI'll have a good post count in no time. XD I have two other forums I go to and I just rack up post counts. It's because I love talking to people. I trust you guys to be a great community!

Actually, we're all jerks.

Quote from: Dude on July 10, 2011, 09:35:01 PMhttp://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6505/canwebemarriednow.png

YES.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Dude

I hafta go to bed. :<

almost 1:00... gotta get up at 7:15 D:

Good night everyone!

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on July 10, 2011, 09:42:12 PMHar har.

So, how is everyone today?

I wasn't kidding, we are jerks. You'll understand once you get to know the community a bit more. ;D

Also I'm doing okay, except that my cold/flu/whateveritis annoys me. How 'bout you?

Nebbles

Well I'm sure, regardless, I'll enjoy my stay.

I'm good! Just relaxing, talking to friends, all that good stuff. I have tons of books to read that I should really get to... yet I'm lazy... >_>

Roz~

Same. Books to read and movies to watch and video games to play. I still have until September 6th to do all that stuff though. Buuuuuuuut I'm so lazy I know I won't do anything this summer. It's kind of annoying, summer vacations for 2 months now and I don't feel like I've accomplished anything. D:

Nebbles

I have to-do lists.. I need some sculpey, anyway, to make my next projects. Reshiram and Amaterasu/Chibiterasu!

Roz~

I suck at everything that is art D: But those sound amazing, you should post some pictures when they're done.
Also I need to-do lists. Badly.

Nebbles

I will! There's some sculpey art in my art thread... well a link to my sculpey art. Eh, I'll post some up in a bit.

I made sculpey-mons for my friends for commissions! I raised money for the Red Cross. :3

Roz~

Usually the money you raise for organizations like that... well... it gets "lost". I remember when there was that huge earthquake in Haiti, most of the money/clothes/stuff given by people here never made it there. Which is really fucked up tbh. And then people didn't want to give money to help Japan... sad.