The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I have a lot of trouble to remember simple stuff, like if I need a pen and I get one, I'm going to forget where I put it and I need to get another one. Same goes for when I park my car somewhere. I rarely remember where I parked it. So yesterday I went to a party with ~7 people. I had my car, so one of them asked me to drive her home when I leave. So, at around midnight, we decided to leave. I didn't remember exactly where I was parked, but I remembered being parked near some road construction. So we didn't see my car and my friend started to freak out. I thought about using my remote starter to locate it, but to no avail. I got mad and decided I'd ask my friend where the fuck my car is. So we go back to the bar, and my drunk friend saw one of our teachers (that was... lulzy and awkward at the same time) and asks him what he'd do if his car were stolen. He answered something like "I'd called the police right away". I'm not really listening to them though, I'm looking for my friends. When I finally find them, I told them that my car was either stolen or I can't remember where I'm parked. I said that as a joke, but they just care about the stolen part, so they all started to freak out and ran outside to see if my car's still there. So we finally get to where my car was parked, and one of the girls said "You should tell her to hang up, she's talking to the police!" She called the police to tell them my car was stolen. She kept giving them my name, and at the end she said "LOL JK!" and did hang up. Wtf. And now I'm known as the girl who can't find her car, and when it happens she calls the police. Fu.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Why is it all of we somewhat intelligent people are always surrounded by complete idiots?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 08, 2011, 07:43:51 AMWhy is it all of we mega super duper intelligent people are always surrounded by complete idiots?

Roz~

I don't know.
Oh and I just tried my remote starter since it didn't work at all yesterday, and now it works just fine. BITCH.

SuperFireKirby

I hate how Lifetime skips around on himym. its a fuggin series, play it in the correct order! >:(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

There certainly is a lot of Tweek/Craig yaoi. I never knew it existed until now.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Not shota, they're 18+ in the pictures I've seen.

Also, no penises are shown anyway. Just kissing.

Roz~

So my younger brother thought it'd be a good idea to go to Quebec City even though he has some heart problems. He went to see a movie with his friends, but they had to leave early because he didn't feel well. He called 10 minutes ago because they were lost in the city. If he hadn't called he'd be going to Montreal City. It's 3 hours from here. Now my mom is freaking out and she's yelling at me. Oh and my boss told me I didn't do my job correctly today. She explained me how to "properly" do some stuff, but I'm already doing that stuff the way she told me to. I hate my life.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on July 08, 2011, 06:43:00 PMSo my younger brother thought it'd be a good idea to go to Quebec City even though he has some heart problems. He went to see a movie with his friends, but they had to leave early because he didn't feel well. He called 10 minutes ago because they were lost in the city. If he hadn't called he'd be going to Montreal City. It's 3 hours from here. Now my mom is freaking out and she's yelling at me. Oh and my boss told me I didn't do my job correctly today. She explained me how to "properly" do some stuff, but I'm already doing that stuff the way she told me to. I hate my life.

*le big hug*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

^That kinda sucks.

It would be kinda funny if your brother did go to Montréal and called you and said "How do I get home from Boulevard de Maisonnevue?" That would be kinda aggravating and kinda funny too.

{Post to Rant Thread}

The question is: Why must all the shitty things happen to Roz

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 08, 2011, 06:51:50 PM*le big hug*

Thank ye <3

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 08, 2011, 06:53:10 PM^That kinda sucks.

It would be kinda funny if your brother did go to Montréal and called you and said "How do I get home from Boulevard de Maisonnevue?" That would be kinda aggravating and kinda funny too.

{Post to Rant Thread}

The question is: Why must all the shitty things happen to Roz

Eh, it's been like this for... 2 years I think. I'm kind of used to it, but I'm also pissed out. It's really getting on my nerves. Oh and my brother should go to the hospital but he won't. He already went there twice and they said "it's because you're stressed." Yea right, he's stressed when watching a movie. >_> Also my brother in Montreal = he gets murdered by some black person because of how racist he is.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 08, 2011, 07:01:17 PMThank ye <3

Eh, it's been like this for... 2 years I think. I'm kind of used to it, but I'm also pissed out. It's really getting on my nerves. Oh and my brother should go to the hospital but he won't. He already went there twice and they said "it's because you're stressed." Yea right, he's stressed when watching a movie. >_> Also my brother in Montreal = he gets murdered by some black person because of how racist he is.

Well 382 hugs de moi!

That does kinda suck. I am probably stressed when I watch a movie. I'm always stressed, but it doesn't affect me much... only when there is a SHITTON of stuff, then I start to act a little freaked out and stuff. If I had nothing to worry about (school, money, eating, future, etc) then I can relax.

Saria

:( Me wants to give Rozzy a huggy too.

Quote from: Roz~ on July 08, 2011, 07:39:58 AMShe kept giving them my name, and at the end she said "LOL JK!" and did hang up. Wtf. And now I'm known as the girl who can't find her car, and when it happens she calls the police. Fu.

WTFBBQ
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

Someone like you, Roz doesn't deserve to be around so much stupid ._. E> Keep a smile though *hug* that's the only advice an Indian on the internet can give >.>