The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 05, 2011, 06:15:18 AMI take it you've never been here...

On another note, private Cobraroll is now dismissed. Going back south tomorrow!

I know enough stuff about European countries to know that I don't really want to visit them. I'd visit Finland/Sweden/Norway and the other countries I mentioned before, but the rest is meh to me. I don't really care about all the monuments and whatnot you get to see in France or Spain or w/e.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SWMadness

Quote from: Roz~ on July 07, 2011, 07:45:53 AMI know enough stuff about European countries to know that I don't really want to visit them. I'd visit Finland/Sweden/Norway and the other countries I mentioned before, but the rest is meh to me. I don't really care about all the monuments and whatnot you get to see in France or Spain or w/e.

Honestly, it's worth going to Spain, France, Italy and whatnot just for the FOOD. Even if you don't like the historical stuff, if you have someone that knows cool little out-of-the way restaurants and places that don't normally get tourists, it's a lot of fun.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 05, 2011, 06:15:18 AMI take it you've never been here...

On another note, private Cobraroll is now dismissed. Going back south tomorrow!
Wait a minute, you're done with service or you're just getting a vacation? Either way, NICE!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SWMadness on July 07, 2011, 07:58:48 AMHonestly, it's worth going to Spain, France, Italy and whatnot just for the FOOD. Even if you don't like the historical stuff, if you have someone that knows cool little out-of-the way restaurants and places that don't normally get tourists, it's a lot of fun.

Oh, don't worry, I've already eaten my share of Spanish and French food. Italy... meh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

^^ Done with the service. So long, Northern Norway!

^And I think you shouldn't judge an entire continent based on what you know about a couple of countries...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jub3r7

Italy? The ice cream is so smooth and creamy...

Also I may be able to come back next week. Maybe.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 07, 2011, 08:21:28 AMOh, don't worry, I've already eaten my share of Spanish and French food. Italy... meh.

But...but...Roz...PIZZA
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on July 07, 2011, 08:21:28 AMOh, don't worry, I've already eaten my share of Spanish and French food. Italy... meh.
Yo crazy.  Italian food is best food.

me irl
[close]

Winter

Hmm.

Also this, Ruto's idea.

Harvest

Lacking frozen yogurt for smoothies...I substituted popsicles.....and I felt then compelled to use orange juice rather than milk...and to keep with this citrus theme I put lemon yogurt in...then of course two bananas, which I cannot make a smoothie without.

It is amazingly delicious.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 07, 2011, 12:39:44 PM

Hmm.

Also this, Ruto's idea.

*Gasps for air* PLEASE! I nearly cried when I saw this! :D :D :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 07, 2011, 04:23:44 PMHarvest is the next Rachel Ray

Yeah, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.
-

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bespinben

Capcom needs to green-light Megaman Legends 3 once and for all! The suspense is killing me  >:(
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday