The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on July 03, 2011, 05:20:52 PMI have a strange feeling that you're wrong.  Although I will see.

Probably depends on where you go, considering Europe isn't all the same.

To me Europe is not that interesting. A couple of countries that are probably worth visiting, but meh. I'd rather visit China/Japan/Viet-Nam than France/United Kingdom/Spain/etc. The only countries I'd like to visit are Germany, Greece and Finland.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Damn, I just realized that I nearly forgot my friend's birthday (today) until my phone reminded me. Then I quickly made up a surprise lunch plan with another friend so the first friend wouldn't feel like we're ignoring her on her birthday. Then Saria says "No fair, I was planning to buy sushi. Don't treat her, she's a bitch." Then I tell her off for calling my friend a bitch. And then Saria says "Well did any of them treat YOU?" I was about to say "Yeah!" when I remembered that neither of them showed up at my party last year and I went to the restaurant with only Saria because she felt sorry for me.

T___T

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on July 04, 2011, 09:02:51 PMI remembered that neither of them showed up at my party last year and I went to the restaurant with only Saria because she felt sorry for me.

T___T

Ohohohohohohohohohohoho. I'm such a bitch. *Slaps self* :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 04, 2011, 06:35:38 PMI'm finding it super ironic that I am writing a huge paper on America's debt and deficit and today is Independence Day... look how screwed we got in 235 years. hahaha.
so we follow the path of Rome which was all like WE ARE REPUBLIC and then a few hundred years laters had a sex change and then was all like WE ARE EMPIRE, GIVE US YOUR GOLD AND YOUR WIMINS. I could definitely see that in America's future. OH WAIT. It already happened. the corporate empire

Also DARN YOU WYDRYN GETTING ME ALL HOOKED ON HIMYM!

Bro Code Article #89: A Bro may not sleep with another Bro's mom but he may sleep with another Bro's step-mom as long as she initiates it and/or is wearing at least one piece of leopard prints clothing.

Bro Code Article #43: A Bro love his country. Unless his country isn't America.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Hahaha! Almost as bad as the rules of the internet. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Rules of the internet!? Hehehehe, gotta love Rule 10101: "If it's a turtle, it's a Squirtle!"

Person1:"Dude, that turtle just sprayed water at me!"
Person2:"Dude, rule 10101."
Person1:"Oh."
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 04, 2011, 11:09:57 PMso we follow the path of Rome which was all like WE ARE REPUBLIC and then a few hundred years laters had a sex change and then was all like WE ARE EMPIRE, GIVE US YOUR GOLD AND YOUR WIMINS. I could definitely see that in America's future. OH WAIT. It already happened. the corporate empire

Also DARN YOU WYDRYN GETTING ME ALL HOOKED ON HIMYM!

Bro Code Article #89: A Bro may not sleep with another Bro's mom but he may sleep with another Bro's step-mom as long as she initiates it and/or is wearing at least one piece of leopard prints clothing.

Bro Code Article #43: A Bro love his country. Unless his country isn't America.

Welcome to the dark side.

Cobraroll

Quote from: Roz~ on July 04, 2011, 07:48:24 PMTo me Europe is not that interesting. A couple of countries that are probably worth visiting, but meh. I'd rather visit China/Japan/Viet-Nam than France/United Kingdom/Spain/etc. The only countries I'd like to visit are Germany, Greece and Finland.

I take it you've never been here...

On another note, private Cobraroll is now dismissed. Going back south tomorrow!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

*downloaded* Deer Hunter 2005 since I no longer have the gamedisc *cough*
I love the installation xd So slow and old

And it would be nice with the next part of "Epics of Nintendo" ::)

Ragster2448

Yeah yeah, I know, I'll get to it eventually.

fabbemannen

Quote from: Ragster2448 on July 05, 2011, 08:17:05 AMYeah yeah, I know, I'll get to it eventually.

And darn you DH05 for saying that I'm illegal xd I just shot a deer 8)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

dahans

OMG I really thought I have more time to arrange/spend on NSM. BUT I DON'T! :O I hate it.... I don't want to party anymore xD.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on July 05, 2011, 03:27:57 PMOMG I really thought I have more time to arrange/spend on NSM. BUT I DON'T! :O I hate it.... I don't want to party anymore xD.

Are you forced to work now? xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.