Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

universe-X

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 30, 2011, 12:06:01 AMI'm pretty sure most of the people I'm going with to the midnight premiere either already have or are making robes, so hm :P

Actually I don't plan to see the movie xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

I saw Super 8 and it was a giant piece of shit.  You can tell as J.J. Abrams was writing the movie Spielberg was jacking off behind him spewing his filth all over it.

You could smell Spielberg's sweaty cock the second you saw the fat kid.
-

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on June 29, 2011, 08:47:27 PMYeah, and I have the time and money to fly to CA, search the local park for dog poo, stuff it in a paper bag, light it and ring DP's doorbell! Actually I don't, nor do I want to pick up dog poo...

Well, you would have to search for the blue bags in the trash because city ordinances dictate fines for "abandoned refuse" from animals.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on June 30, 2011, 09:25:12 AMI saw Super 8 and it was a giant piece of shit.  You can tell as J.J. Abrams was writing the movie Spielberg was jacking off behind him spewing his filth all over it.

You could smell Spielberg's sweaty cock the second you saw the fat kid.
You have to admit the train crash sequence was fucking hilarious though.

me irl
[close]

SWMadness

I live in the USA, so it was a bit weird to hear a kid run around the mall today yelling "HAPPY CANADA DAY! :D"

Greg

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 30, 2011, 11:37:58 AMWell, you would have to search for the blue bags in the trash because city ordinances dictate fines for "abandoned refuse" from animals.
Thanks for the tip, it'll save me some time  :D

It seems I've been writing all day and it's only been four more pages. Which brings the grand total to 23. There's still a long way to go...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Second to last test tomorrow before getting my black belt... wish me luck ._.

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 01, 2011, 01:20:03 AMYou have to admit the train crash sequence was fucking hilarious though.

I was more disgusted then amused.  Hate hate hate.
-

ETFROXX

I had a dream that my bunny got pregnant.

But she laid an egg.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Harvest

My European trip has been booked.  I fly from Toronto to Hamburg July 13th :D.  We then drive to southwest Poland.  We then stay in Poland for a week before heading back to Germany for another week.  Fly back July 28th! 

There is no level of happy on the happy scale to describe my happiness.
-

Greg

Woah, have fun in Europe! I've never been there... wish I could go, it seems awesome.