News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

KefkaticFanatic

TF2 is now free to play.

I strongly recommend downloading it and trying it out.

Here's a great server recommendation [one of my clan servers :D] ;)

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

HOLY SHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 23, 2011, 07:30:49 PMDecided to actually sit down and seriously consider my future.

Wish me luck.
I do that every day. I tell myself I will have my CPA test completed and my master's degree by the time I'm 22.
And then I freak out because I just wanna get out of school.

ETFROXX

I'm trying to decide what I'm going to major in and everything. Tough decisions.

Ragster2448

^ Art. Definitely (but I don't want to tell you how to live your life, just suggesting).

I just had an idea for spam bots. Why not make an advertisement topic under announcements or something? Then when they post there we could just wipe the entire thing out (if that's possible).

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ragster2448 on June 24, 2011, 02:36:24 PM^ Art. Definitely (but I don't want to tell you how to live your life, just suggesting).
If she wanted to be homeless or borderline so, then yea.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

lol majoring in art.

Oh well, not like I'm majoring in computer science or something useful like that.
-

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 24, 2011, 01:55:27 PMI'm trying to decide what I'm going to major in and everything. Tough decisions.
What ones are you thinking about?

universe-X

Quote from: Ragster2448 on June 24, 2011, 02:36:24 PMI just had an idea for spam bots. Why not make an advertisement topic under announcements or something? Then when they post there we could just wipe the entire thing out (if that's possible).
It's not like they're gonna suddenly move their topics in there. I bet most bots post in topics/sections that get the most attentions (such as General>Gaming>(sometimes) Nintendo) or Off-topic).

Just a thought.

Ruto

Quote from: Ragster2448 on June 24, 2011, 02:36:24 PM^ Art. Definitely (but I don't want to tell you how to live your life, just suggesting).

I actually agree with what Kefka said about this one XD If you major in art, think about spending long hours in the studio and shop to finish a few assignments on time. I've also heard that art majors need to do some senior exhibition to graduate, which sounds like it's some sort of showcase or major project you have to do, and take classes in almost everything including painting, drawing, metalwork, digital art, ceramics, sculpture, etc. Also, there's usually some art history classes to go along with it. I know sculpting takes a ton of effort for a (usually) crappy product though...>__> Drawing and painting were a lot of fun though.

(not to be mean but I spent a bit of time in the metal/wood sculpture workshop a while ago and I can't say great things about the stuff that gets made there)

However, there's nothing wrong with taking a few art classes anyway to fill the general education requirement a lot of colleges seem to have. It's actually pretty fun to learn some techniques and stuff.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

DON'T MAJOR IN ART. You have to major in some kind of art field that is practical and applicable. Like animation and stuff. Wait... that's all gone to Korea. Uhhhhhhh.... computer graphics or movies editing with all those special effects and stuff, I don't know, I'm kinda just rambling right now.

Or you could go into business, become a slave to corporate america, make a good salary, and hate your job and you'll primarily hate your life because you never fulfill any of the dreams you have because you decided to take the safe route when it came to the decision of what you wanted to do with your life.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

^ You make it sound like there's only 2 choices. ::)

ETFROXX

Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 24, 2011, 03:19:47 PMWhat ones are you thinking about?

I'm thinking about something with psychology or journalism.

Ragster2448

Settle down people, was just a suggestion. I have no idea how all of that art-sy stuff worked, I just knew that if Picasso spilled a paint bucket all over a piece of paper and sold it, he would of got around $1,000 dollars for it. I thought it was good idea, but obviously I was wrong-o. :(