The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I have a new egg!  Hopefully this one doesn't die.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 17, 2011, 11:36:05 PMI have a new egg!  Hopefully this one doesn't die.
Noo! Abandon it! You wouldn't want this one! It's teh fat and gassy one that SuperFireKirby got. D: I clicked on it anyway. :P
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Dude

So I clicked on your hatchling Saria and this came up: "Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 0 days"

wat.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Dude

I must have clicked it when it was just about to die. :<

I should have clicked it more. Sowwy.

SuperFireKirby

That dragon didn't deserve to live. 35 clicks and it still wouldn't grow up? retard baby dragon

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

I clicked that son of a bitch >50 times in the past 3 days, fuck it -.-

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 18, 2011, 11:13:15 AMThat dragon didn't deserve to live. 35 clicks and it still wouldn't grow up? retard baby dragon
Yah dat son of a bitch. >:(
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

ETFROXX

EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM IS A WHORE.

AND WILL NOT GET THAT REFERENCE.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Saria on June 18, 2011, 07:02:47 AMNoo! Abandon it! You wouldn't want this one! It's teh fat and gassy one that SuperFireKirby got. D: I clicked on it anyway. :P

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 18, 2011, 11:13:15 AMThat dragon didn't deserve to live. 35 clicks and it still wouldn't grow up? retard baby dragon

Quote from: universe-X on June 18, 2011, 12:18:47 PMI clicked that son of a bitch >50 times in the past 3 days, fuck it -.-

ETF's post kept me from cussing at almost everyone on this the last page.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 18, 2011, 01:51:17 PMETF's post kept me from cussing at almost everyone on this the last page.
*Bitch slaps*
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SuperFireKirby

Going to bed before 4 am for the first time in about 2 weeks. hopefully will get rid of my super laziness. probably not tho :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]