News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 04, 2008, 07:25:40 PM...
What the fuck.

Those kids need to be locked up for good, not put through "treatment" then put back into the public.

Stupid government.
I know what u mean- it so nerve racking, he lives about 6 blocks down from me, and Idk if he's home or still in the nut house.

KefkaticFanatic

...Harvest I never gave you a link.  I only posted a quote from their front page in which they said they added more offers for non-US people.  And you can order anything internationally from Amazon.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

If anyone lives in LA, NYC or San Fransisco and you DON'T go to the Hideo Kojima signing event, then I will KILL YOU AND F*** YOU WHERE YOU SLEEP.  If you do, please get me a signature!  :D

Beethoven II

Someone sure likes Hideo Kojima.

As anyone heard from Dekudude?I haven't seen any posts from in him in like a month.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Well I figure, if I drive a car with 25mpg and a 15 gallon tank, that will cost about $330 in gas from salt lake to San Fransisco.  Worth it?  YES.  Finding people to drive with...not so easy.

Davey

Quote from: Beethoven II on June 04, 2008, 10:38:42 PMSomeone sure likes Hideo Kojima.

As anyone heard from Dekudude?I haven't seen any posts from in him in like a month.

I talk to him on AIM alot.

his forum:

www.apollomix.com

Also: Good things happened.

I got a vista theme for windows xp, so now I have the look of vista (which I think is cool) and a stable operating system like windows xp.

KefkaticFanatic

Vista is perfectly stable for me and everyone else I know that has it.  All this anti-Vista talk has really gotten out of hand.

me irl
[close]

starpikachu

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 05, 2008, 04:42:38 PMVista is perfectly stable for me and everyone else I know that has it.  All this anti-Vista talk has really gotten out of hand.
I agree.

Davey

well I am not saying vista is terrible  ::)
I am just saying that xp has a few less bugs  ;D

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 04, 2008, 09:04:40 PM...Harvest I never gave you a link.  I only posted a quote from their front page in which they said they added more offers for non-US people.  And you can order anything internationally from Amazon.

Well in your list there I don't see Canada listed.
-

PianoMasta7

Harvest: That's because Canada FTL

Canada couldn't suck anymore even if they made a new sport...

HOCKEY FTL

Davey

I see no problems with canada at all.

universal healthcare... good economy... french is awesome...

the only thing i hear that is bad about canada is that their taxes are a bit high...
but really that is good because they probably aren't paying 4.20USD for gas.

starpikachu

Quote from: starpikachu on June 02, 2008, 04:03:22 PM_______
   /           \
  |   0    0  |
 (|  o  .  o  |)
   \_______/
  /___| |___\
     Kirby :P
This is how bored I am...

PianoMasta7

I'm so bored, I could play my PSP<sup>&copy;</sup>...

KefkaticFanatic

Harvest:  Oooh yeah, sorry :P

Have you tried doing the US offers anyways with some random address?  It may work if you try.

me irl
[close]