News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Roz~

Supposed to get my skin clips removed tomorrow. Shweet.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

SuperFireKirby

The Book of Mormon won best musical at the Tony Awards. awesome

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Step 1 of turning everyone into non-jerks: complete.

SlowPokemon

Ohoho the "say nice things about the person above you thread" was more devious than we thought
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Jamaha

Two extra days off, setting the number of days in active service to 8.

Had the NCO Class 172's end party today. Fun fact: If you are in the same party with your NCO students, you won't have to pay for your own drinks.

SuperFireKirby

Jamaha, that is sorriest excuse for a pile of bricks I have ever seen. I miss the mountain of bricks. :(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Wow, no one posted in here on the 14th...

maybe we do have lives...

SuperFireKirby

fingerz

IT ISN'T! WE WERE JUST ALL BUSY DOING... OTHER STUFF!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Greg

fingerz

So true. I have my last one coming up next Friday.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn