News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 01, 2011, 12:51:52 PMHUrray for for bad teachers not putting grades that could make a difference between A's and B's in until the last possible second.
That's basically every teacher in my school.

HugoMeister

no sleep no sleep no sleep no sleep no sleep

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

till Brooklyn till Brooklyn till Brooklyn till Brooklyn till Brooklyn

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Jub3r7

You posted that twice. Wait, why in the rant thread?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

universe-X

lol, I'm gonna be bored this summer :P Besides a wedding in New York sometime in July, but other than that, idk >.>

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

^^Great game. Though, incredibly creepy, at least until you manage to make a bed and sleep through the nights instead of waiting. Oh, the waiting... the horror of watching the sun set when you're far from your shelter. When you lose your last torch... the growls from the zombies, or worse...

Or you can let creativity be your main motive and set the difficulty to "peaceful". Then it will just be an exploration game. All fun and joy, at least until you look up the legend of Herobrine (don't. That will just make it creepier on Peaceful).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

Zombies...? :O
Thanks for that! I'll be sure to build a house before the zombies come out. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Quote from: fingerz on June 02, 2011, 02:37:25 PMIs it a good game? I'm planning to buy it.
It's pretty fun. I still haven't got everything down yet.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: BobbyTheCat on March 14, 2011, 06:59:38 PM"Thoughts"
I was staring at your avatar for a few minutes, and, no offense, but it's annoying.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

universe-X

You went back to a post on Pi day to say that? o.O

Piano_Pika_

lol, i'm bored, ok? so I just clicked random pages and stared at the little pony horse thing..   :-[

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD