News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zintendo

thoughts on mind: thinking of what's on my mind, looking down the rabbit hole; the possibility of thinking of thinking of thinking of thinking of what is on my mind.  

What's on my mind?  "What's on my mind" is on my mind.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

Dude

fingerz

Ahahaha! That's right! Quite a few people around here have a problem with Zintendo, don't they? :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Greg

I can see why. I don't understand that post.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Quote from: gzgregory on May 31, 2011, 08:15:35 PMI can see why. I don't understand that post.
When I first joined and looked at the forum, the first thing I saw was a number of posts from Dude and Zintendo having a go at each other. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Interesting conversation with Ruto was interesting.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Ruto

XD thanks Roz!

It seems that my two high school classmates who just broke up learned that posts on each other's walls to reconcile will just get deleted. Now I have to see their statuses going at each other. I don't want to be mean, but...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

HUrray for for bad teachers not putting grades that could make a difference between A's and B's in until the last possible second.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: fingerz on May 31, 2011, 10:50:01 PMWhen I first joined and looked at the forum, the first thing I saw was a number of posts from Dude and Zintendo having a go at each other. :P
I fucking hate that kid.

fingerz

Hahaha! Sorry, it was the first thing I read on the forums. :)

Nakah

The face in the mirror won't stop.
The girl in the window won't drop.

Dude