News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

On Saturdays I swim 2 hours straight, and every day I go on the treadmill for around 30 minutes.  This is a must, or else I feel as if my whole body sags down when I play piano for an extended amount of time.

Basketball, anyone?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fingerz

Nah. I do Karate though. Going for my green belt soon after I can hold sumo stance for over 2 minutes. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Yep, during the summer, I jog between 3 and 7 miles, and then I either go swimming in the lake or I go kayaking. I have way too much fun doing it, so I just keep going. When you're outdoors exercising with friends, you just wanna keep doing it!!

And now I has 4 hours of driving ahead of me... thank God I'll probably not hit traffic in Santa Barbara or Los Angeles!!!

Greg

I play basketball, ray. Not that I'm good at it.  ;)

I don't really exercise REGULARLY, though. I still feel healthy enough, probably because my piano pieces are really intense.  ;D

SuperFireKirby

Been animating in Flash for about the past 6 hours trying to get this movie done. I'll be sure to post it when it is, which will be later tonight or tomorrow if I'm too tired/lazy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Who got a haircut? ETF did.

Also, Drp, remember how I told you to embrace bad things. Like being called a bitch? I GOT CALLED A BITCH TODAY. FOR REALZ.

SuperFireKirby

TIME TO START KNOCKIN IN SOME TEETH AND RIPPING OUT SOME THROATS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 26, 2011, 07:04:57 PMWho got a haircut? ETF did.

Also, Drp, remember how I told you to embrace bad things. Like being called a bitch? I GOT CALLED A BITCH TODAY. FOR REALZ.
Well, Congratulations... you're a fantastic bitch!!!

Oh, and Roz, I have a surprise for you... once I can get out of my house and take a picture.

ETFROXX

Because boys can't notice a change in hair.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Notice I did that thing they do in acne commercials where they're all :| in the acne full pic and all :) in the acne free pic.

Raymondbl

lol.  I don't understand why anyone would call you that though. But I see no difference in hair.

Wait, did you get a haircut?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on May 27, 2011, 11:11:58 AMWell, Congratulations... you're a fantastic bitch!!!
uhhhhhhh... that still sounds pretty offensive.

Anyways,

Here's my Flash movie I made for my CG class:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/570901

Anyways,
due to my male dispostion I can not see a difference in ETF's hair. Could one of our female members please explain how it may have changed? Because unfortunately us men do not possess a 6th sense that womens have. THE SENSE OF FASHION
(But serially it looks great!)

SlowPokemon

It's shorter.

Anyway rofl, that was great SFK ^_^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I love newgrounds because it gives everyone a fair shot at displaying their work to the world unlike some other video sharing sites *cough*youtube*cough*.

But I hate newgrounds because its full of idiots