News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Also, WTF >10000 replies!? You guys talk A LOT...

Oni-Link

Quote from: universe-X on August 23, 2010, 07:58:12 PMAlso, WTF >10000 replies!? You guys talk A LOT...
Says the one with over 2100 posts.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperRiolu

DP will probably have 2100 posts after a SEASON of membership
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 23, 2010, 09:26:49 PMDP will probably have 2100 posts after a SEASON of membership

That is, if he doesn't mean "that" in the other thread.  Sad -__-

Quote from: universe-X on August 23, 2010, 07:58:12 PMAlso, WTF >10000 replies!? You guys talk A LOT...

I think 85% of the posts I've made were in this thread. It's popcorn worthy, what can I say...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperRiolu

Quote from: Ruto on August 23, 2010, 10:05:20 PMThat is, if he doesn't mean "that" in the other thread.  Sad -__-

I think 85% of the posts I've made were in this thread. It's popcorn worthy, what can I say...

what do you mean by "that"?
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Ruto

SuperRiolu

KefkaticFanatic

Read the only other topic the goddamn idiot is active in.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

First day of school was alright. Managed to finish the 60 undone chem questions from my summer homewrok during the day just in time to turn it in 7th period. Which is good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperRiolu

Well, I didn't want to leave, but I had to. I have no clue what time it is (even though I can see it). It's like 4 AM where I left and 9 PM where I am landing. There's still another 10 hours to go, and then another flight from Paris. Watching Memoirs of a Geisha is ok, but I am just bored.

KefkaticFanatic

My school administration is full of morons who decided that cutting the funding to the counseling center was a good idea.  Now literally everyone has a broken schedule and there are no counselors available to fix them until school starts.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Seems like I have an infection where one of my wisdom teeth was. Some food got in there and now I need to take medicine to get rid of it. They were all removed 2 months ago. Wtf.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

:< Lucky me that they still have barely started coming in.

I guess.

D:

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Today, three people at the piano store, including this cute guy, came up to my kid sister and said she was really good. So jealous -__-