News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

What kind of bullshit is summer homework?

I have never been assigned summer homework.
-

SuperFireKirby

Most AP courses have summer homework. Either that or most of my AP teachers are pricks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

eh well Canadian school system = massive failure imo..

We have "university" courses, which I'm assuming are a sub for AP while everyone else is in college.

However..still..most people in university are morons..

"hurr durr why do we have to read 1984 its so stooopid why can't we read something else.  herp derp why are we reading frankenstein now..."

fucking awful people.
-

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 23, 2010, 03:31:12 PMMost AP courses have summer homework. Either that or most of my AP teachers are pricks.

It's your teachers! I haven't heard of AP classes assigning summer work.

Quote from: Harvest on August 23, 2010, 03:47:47 PMeh well Canadian school system = massive failure imo..

We have "university" courses, which I'm assuming are a sub for AP while everyone else is in college.

However..still..most people in university are morons..

"hurr durr why do we have to read 1984 its so stooopid why can't we read something else.  herp derp why are we reading frankenstein now..."

fucking awful people.

It's worse in NYC. Those "trouble" schools are always complaining that they don't get enough money when it's the stupid kids that don't want to learn and would much rather harass people in the subway and swarm parks and such.  But college doesn't filter out all the morons -__-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on August 23, 2010, 03:56:42 PMIt's your teachers! I haven't heard of AP classes assigning summer work.

Er...what? All of the AP classes I've had/heard of assign summer work... plus my whole high school (slash middle school and elementary school in the district) had a book to read and write an essay on.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

We had to do an application essay that took about 2 weeks to write/research during the school year. Not technically summer work.

Harvest

Change of subject:  I can only jack off to blondes now  ;)
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on August 23, 2010, 05:47:43 PMWe had to do an application essay that took about 2 weeks to write/research during the school year. Not technically summer work.

Not at all summer work... :D

But anyway.

I like the SMG2 end credits.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Harvest on August 23, 2010, 06:47:03 PMChange of subject:  I can only jack off to blondes now  ;)

That's inappropriate!

Oh, yes... I had to make an important phone call from my phone, and I succumbed to my web browser. Back in the wall safe you go phone!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 23, 2010, 07:24:03 PMYou're silly.

Quite silly.

Its just cause there are kids here, ya know?

You really dont want me going into detail about me mentally undressing this hot, sexy brunette waitress at CPK... or do you?

Harvest

Fuck kids.  They need to stay off the internet.

I fucking had the decency to until I was 13.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 23, 2010, 07:25:58 PMIts just cause there are kids here, ya know?

You really dont want me going into detail about me mentally undressing this hot, sexy brunette waitress at CPK... or do you?
You're actually a complete and total idiot.

1) Kids shouldn't be on the internet and not expect to find things they shouldn't be seeing.
2) The forum requires you to be 13 to sign up, so if they aren't they're lying about their age and can legitimately be banned.
3) Kids should not be blindly on the internet.  If they are, they have severely irresponsible parents.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

First day of freshman year. Yay... no. :P It'll get better with hope... I'm gonna sweat a looooot though...

Ruto