The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Harvest

I just bought two different pairs of headphones...

Apparently I can't return the first one, but I'm going to try anyway because the packaging is perfect..

However, both pairs are terrible. I'm sorry, but I want fucking bass.  I thought Sennheiser would be a good choice, and I thought I'd get bass when it fucking says "Dynamic Bass" on the packaging.  No bass.  No fucking bass.

The Sonys had no bass either.

What the fuck.
-

KefkaticFanatic

What sennheisers did you get?  The CX 300 and 400 I've had have had good bass.  But if you want good earbuds you have to get Shures.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

HD 218..

I realize not the highest end headphones..

but..when I press them against my ears just slightly more, the bass is so much better and it sounds great.  Yet there is no way to keep them pressed like that, its fucking bullshit.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Well that thought crossed my mind for half a second but instantly went into the retard ideas portion of my brain.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Lol.  The HD 595 I have are fantastic, but are also $250.  Just go to a store with a bunch of different headphones and try them out.  Find what you think sounds best for a good price.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Yeah I was thinking about just going all out and getting really expensive ones, but now I'm kind of stuck with these two pairs.  Already spent an assload on them.  Going to try and return one despite them saying I can't because its a personal item..I'll just put it in its packing nicely and say I never opened it.
-

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Oni-Link

Ruto

UGH school starts in 3 days and my financial aid is being a *****.

I WILL NOT BE SHORTCHANGED A (DIGITAL)PIANO/KEYBOARD...! Stupid cheap-ass NY.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Do...not...want...to...go...to...work.

Yikes, I dislike my job already.

SuperFireKirby

School starts tomorrow. Time to get started on that chemistry summer homework.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 23, 2010, 08:13:57 AMSchool starts tomorrow. Time to get started on that chemistry summer homework.

I can help ya if it's general chemistry 1 or 2 XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.