News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

You make yourself the gift... that's what she's implying. But bring like a giftcard just in case, and if she doesnt get mad, then its yours!

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 20, 2010, 03:36:30 PMYou make yourself the gift... that's what she's implying. But bring like a giftcard just in case, and if she doesnt get mad, then its yours!

I agree.  A bouquet wouldn't hurt either.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on August 20, 2010, 03:35:29 PMGirlfriend says she doesn't want a gift for her birthday, she just wants me to be there for her party.

someone tell me if that means that she actually wants a damn gift...

Says she doesn't want one, but would be really happy if you gave her something. She'll probably tell you "I told you not to give me anything!" but yeah, she won't mind.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

-

DrP

... and that's when you say youre the present!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NewsOut of the sheets it rises to reveal more secret prizes.

o__O

What the heck...? How long has that been there?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Dude

Concerto No.20 in D minor

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on August 20, 2010, 06:04:58 PMlol fuck it, I aint doing shit!
Get her chocolate.  Like, good chocolate.

Nobody can say no to that.  Say that you wanted to anyway, be all nice about it.  She can't get mad at you for it.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Another spam account attached to a plumbing company. This is saying something.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 20, 2010, 08:10:24 PMGet her chocolate.  Like, good chocolate.

Nobody can say no to that.  Say that you wanted to anyway, be all nice about it.  She can't get mad at you for it.

Yea probably should.

probably wont.
-

Maretocks

Just downloaded 2 versions of Rent, 2 versions of Jekyll and Hyde the musical, and downloading the soundtrack to the 2000 Jesus Christ Superstar movie. Life is good.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Back from camping. We went tubing and water skiing for about 6 hours yesterday. Some fun stuff.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!