News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 19, 2010, 12:44:09 PMAnd yea seriously, there is no possible good reason not to abort a teen pregnancy.

Unless you're retarded and want to live in a trailer park

In other news, korean rap is hilarious.

I officially hate you... how could you do that to a baby... theres adoption!

KefkaticFanatic

You're a moron.  I won't even bother arguing over it with scum like you.

me irl
[close]

DrP

...scum?? huh. its just cause youre from oregon... a pretty "dark side" state. Obama Worshipper

KefkaticFanatic

A) You aren't killing a baby
B.) Even if you were, it would be putting it out of future misery it will have with an underage parent or orphanage

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 19, 2010, 12:57:06 PMA) You aren't killing a baby
B.) Even if you were, it would be putting it out of future misery it will have with an underage parent or orphanage

Life begins at conception. the media has brainwashed you well.

I can go on and on, but its just gonna go in circles, so...

Ive discovered that when you expose cheesecake to a humid trunk of your car for 3 hours and then placing it in a refrigerator for 24 hours causes it to expand, thus you think youre eating more!

KefkaticFanatic

So you're using some moronic religious bullshit argument, yes?

The time at which most of these abortions occur is before any "consciousness" forms, which already rules out your crap.  Sure, they can happen afterwards, but whiny people like you keep them from doing so usually.

Also, I would not be surprised if you're a disgusting homophobe.

EDIT: Brb, Moonlight Mov. 3

me irl
[close]

DrP

I am not using non-moronic religious teachings... it is what they say.

Have you even seen an abortion being done... that's what i thought. It's pretty gruesome process and well, it almost made me regurgitate, and i have a strong stomach. The psychological effects that happen on a woman are extremely horrifying and some women commit suicide because of these things. Consciousness still doesn't matter, since it will eventually become a child and from that point that the union has been created, because the cells have already have begun to undergo meiosis and it is living on its own, with help from mommy.

I wanted to vote yes on Prop 8, but I wasn't of legal age. My standing there is, ill look away, but if it comes on the ballot, ill vote against. That's my philosophy. I am much more pro-life then anti-queer... I just dont want to anger myself further, and stay away from G-Town. My only supporting statement of that lifestyle is that less abortions will be done so that those people can raise a child (and hopefully not pressure influences of their lifestyle on them).

If you want to continue this... argument, then place it on another thread, because other people independent to this discussion will begin to take sides and then we have a divided site that is meant to talk about Video Games and the Music that develops from said works of art.

So, I will repost my change in topic, so we can get back to normal life:

Ive discovered that when you expose cheesecake to a humid trunk of your car for 3 hours and then placing it in a refrigerator for 24 hours causes it to expand, thus you think youre eating more!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 01:12:31 PMIve discovered that when you expose cheesecake to a humid trunk of your car for 3 hours and then placing it in a refrigerator for 24 hours causes it to expand, thus you think youre eating more!
That's epic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

I was worried flaming would occur. But yeah, she's certainly not ready to take care of a baby when she's just going into her freshman year. Abortion it is, I would assume. (I still need to talk to her)

<3 Cheesecake, it's a satisfying, filling food on it's own.

DrP

I know... and the cheese stuff wasnt curdled... so it was a pretty nice, light and fluffy breakfast!

If there's a Cheesecake Factory around your house (this is to everyone)... whats your favorite type! (excluding Slow, who hates it)..

Quote from: universe-X on August 19, 2010, 01:22:12 PMI was worried flaming would occur. But yeah, she's certainly not ready to take care of a baby when she's just going into her freshman year. Abortion it is, I would assume. (I still need to talk to her)

<3 Cheesecake, it's a satisfying, filling food on it's own.

we should make a politics thread or something... so arguments and political discussions can go on with out disrupting everyone's happy day. Also I was thinking of making a "Worst Non-American Politican" Thread for those in the US and the people outside can give their two-cents for outside their environs

SlowPokemon

I don't love cheesecake... but I don't hate it either.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Eh, I was about to state my opinions on abortion, but it looks like it's over now.

Harvest

Well I'll go ahead and state mine...

Although the thought of killing someone/thing, seems to be wrong...most children that are aborted were not really going to a good place anyway...and would most likely only have a negative impact on society.
-

DrP

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 19, 2010, 01:45:53 PMEh, I was about to state my opinions on abortion, but it looks like it's over now.

Im gonna make a thread in Off-Topic... called Political Thoughts. It seems to be nice and pleasant to keep the little ones away from real world material, and they can visit if so inclined to do so