News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

The other day there was this wedding photography company and then there was this Oregon plumbing company. Is it possible to delete them? :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

I now have a nicotine addiction.

...and it feels fantastic.

-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

And soon you'll have lung cancer addiction.

...and you'll feel dead.

KefkaticFanatic

dr posts more than fucking Methos/Akiro did.

me irl
[close]

Nakah

Quote from: Harvest on August 15, 2010, 10:48:57 PMhmm..

Smoked 13 cigars tonight...feel...fantastically relaxed and at peace with the world..

also..a woman's lips are so soft...so loving...

*dies of happiness

Cigars? Not even dutches? Pfft. That's just shaming your lungs. Tobacco does bring a nice sense of overall peace with everything, though, but he health consequences outweigh any sense of being content.

It also had to be with a lot of friends, because that much would make anyone throw up.

Ever smoke seisha out of a hooka? You'd never even know you were smoking tobacco.

DrP

Quote from: Harvest on August 16, 2010, 08:17:47 PMI now have a nicotine addiction.

...and it feels fantastic.

and then you will have an empty bank account

... and you'll feel very broke

Harvest

-

universe-X

Ruto

An occasional cigar is fine, but an addiction?  :-\

Maybe you should look into some other rich people hobbies like golf, box socials or caviar...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 17, 2010, 09:21:11 AMAn occasional cigar is fine, but an addiction?  :-\

Maybe you should look into some other rich people hobbies like golf, box socials or caviar...

You forgot about going out to Eastern LI and going wine tasting!

SuperFireKirby

And don't forget the most important rich person hobby of all. EATING CHEESE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Great, awkward dinner tonight.

hopefully not too shitty...christ...
-

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 17, 2010, 01:10:50 PMAnd don't forget the most important rich person hobby of all. EATING CHEESE.

Put that with what I said... and you get something pretty disgusting if eaten/drunk in slightly-over-moderate consumption... flatulent drunks

SlowPokemon

This is not "The Post Your Addictions of the Moment Thread 2" ...so can we please change the subject?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2010, 02:27:44 PMThis is not "The Post Your Addictions of the Moment Thread 2" ...so can we please change the subject?

Im not addicted! I was giving an example from the movie Out to Sea... its kinda bad, but it's Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon's last onscreen apperance together

Has anyone seen Grumpy Old Men? Its pretty funny!

So, to change the subject... I got back from work today after a sizeable 6 hour shift, but there was this guy who kept on asking the same question like 10 times on how to turn off the BPM ticker on GB... man, some people can be quite stubborn to press a few buttons