The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Nakah on August 12, 2010, 08:36:30 PMOne Sheet Archive to rule them all.
       One Archive to find them.
           One Archive to bring them all,
                    and in the darkness bind them...

Concerto said this, now you... something great and big is going on. WHAT IS IT? Concerto said this needs "lots of community support"
Quote from: Oni-Link on August 12, 2010, 08:26:41 PMEdit your posts.

NO! When something epic happens, you need to double post

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nakah on August 12, 2010, 08:36:30 PMOne Sheet Archive to rule them all.
       One Archive to find them.
           One Archive to bring them all,
                    and in the darkness bind them...

It obviously means something about an AM-NSM merger.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 12, 2010, 08:47:28 PMNO! When something epic happens, you need to double post
qft ;D

Oni-Link

It just makes it seem to us like you guys just do it to get your posts up, not to show something epic.

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on August 12, 2010, 09:02:15 PMqtf ;D

???

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 12, 2010, 09:16:20 PMIt just makes it seem to us like you guys just do it to get your posts up, not to show something epic.

NEVAR!! The Killers is like MY SECOND FAVORITE BAND and I wanted to share a song with the NSM world

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2010, 08:58:38 PMIt obviously means something about an AM-NSM merger.

In my mind, I dont think so. If Nakah and Concerto are really pushing their asses for Updates and really working on the Banjo Project, something else is up. I'm thinking a site redesign and a new approach is being taken to get people here!

Nakah

KefkaticFanatic

Why else would he say one "sheet archive" then continuously mention an "archive"?

Also, the deal with the Banjo project was to prove to Deku, who somehow believes there is no activity here even with updates and a moderately active forum, that NSM is alive.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2010, 10:26:07 PMWhy else would he say one "sheet archive" then continuously mention an "archive"?

Also, the deal with the Banjo project was to prove to Deku, who somehow believes there is no activity here even with updates and a moderately active forum, that NSM is alive.

Well, we'll fight for survival... at least until I know what Nakah and Concerto are doing.

Let's all be optimistic for NSM!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: Harvest on August 12, 2010, 04:21:01 PMJust things have been generally good, and today was just continuing that trend.

Funny how I can be massively depressed, and actually thinking about suicide /a lot/ (though never seriously enough to carry it out, always hoped/knew things would get better), to being suddenly perfectly happy and changed.

I have a feeling this will continue as well..
Lucky.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2010, 11:25:05 PMOveranalysis is fun.
Hell yes.

I need to get Rusty Bucket Bay up. And what's the deal with Clanker's Cavern anyway? Who's doing it?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Cobraroll

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2010, 10:26:07 PMAlso, the deal with the Banjo project was to prove to Deku, who somehow believes there is no activity here even with updates and a moderately active forum, that NSM is alive.

With the proposed deadline December 3, 2009, would you say that the project was a success?

Myself, I think it showed that we are all alive. Furthermore, it illustrates perfectly that we are a bunch of lazy bastards have lives outside the Net too.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Maretocks

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 13, 2010, 01:28:25 AMMyself, I think it showed that we are all alive. Furthermore, it illustrates perfectly that we are a bunch of lazy bastards have lives outside the Net too.
This. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 13, 2010, 01:28:25 AMWith the proposed deadline December 3, 2009, would you say that the project was a success?

Myself, I think it showed that we are all alive. Furthermore, it illustrates perfectly that we are a bunch of lazy bastards have lives outside the Net too.
Agreed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

You guys sure write a lot in a week.

Quite a lot catching up to do in the weekends.